PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic

eeyorepoohfan
05-07-2010, 06:37 PM
I didn't know where to put this since it's about both Disneyland and WDW.
:mickey:
My hubby and I have seen Fantasmic at Disneyland several times. When we went to WDW in December, we decided not to watch it since there were so many other things we wanted to see and do for the first time. However, next time we got to WDW, I think we want to watch Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios. Does anyone know if the DLand and WDW are the same? We really like the CA version, but just wondering if we will see the same thing or a slightly different show.

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

faline
05-07-2010, 06:48 PM
In Disneyland, we did the dessert party for Fantasmic. As I recall, the show is different in several ways but, our trip to Disneyland was several years ago so I can't outline the differences for you at this point. One major difference, of course, is the venue. In California, folks stand around the waterfront to watch the show. In Florida, you enter a vast stadium and are seated to watch the show. I'd suggest seeing the Florida version!

Altair
05-07-2010, 07:18 PM
The WDW version does not have the new and improved dragon that DL has.:(

mickclub1955
05-07-2010, 11:08 PM
WDW doesn't have the Peter Pan segment, it has Pocahontas. One other thing I remember is that the Kaa portion at DL is the Jafar cobra at WDW.

brownie
05-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Walt Disney World does not have the Peter Pan segment. I wish they did; it's a neat segment.