PDA

View Full Version : Any BWV Owners?

tdk316
05-07-2010, 01:52 PM
We're thinking about purchasing at BWV and are wondering if you (current owners of BWV) have any regrets? Also, would you buy there again or go somewhere else? Thanks many!

Seasonscraps
05-07-2010, 02:54 PM
We have 200pts at the BW. It's my favorite Disney resort so there are absolutely no regrets. We actually bought at the BC first but sold them and bought BW points because it's where we usually want to stay. If I were to buy more points, I'd probably get them for the VWL only because that's our 2nd choice resort.

DizneyRox
05-07-2010, 04:14 PM
We used to own at BW. We stayed there a couple of times and liked it, however we then stayed at BC and found ourselves wanting to stay there more. So we did...

We sold because we wanted all our points at one resort and like that one better than BW or BC.

No regrets on BW though, it's a fantastic resort and in a great location. We'll stay there again in the future I'm sure.

wdw dude
05-08-2010, 10:15 PM
My home resort is the Boardwalk and I love it there. I like being able to walk to Epcot and the Studios very easily. Epcot is my favorite park so it's nice being so close. At the end of the day, I like not having to wait for a crowded bus to go back to the hotel. It's also very easy to get to Magic Kingdom via the monorail. I thought the Boardwalk was also the most nicely decorated resort at Christmas time.

I have no regrets about buying into the Boardwalk. The Beach Club would be a very close second choice for me.

:mickey:

DVC Mike
05-09-2010, 10:21 AM
I love BWV!

I really love sitting on the balcony of a Boardwalk view room, drinking a cup of coffee and looking at over Crescent Lake at the Yacht Club/Beach Club.

I also enjoy watching the Boardwalk at night, with all the activities.

BWV has a great location as well.

CanadianWDWFan
05-09-2010, 11:38 AM
I love BWV!

I really love sitting on the balcony of a Boardwalk view room, drinking a cup of coffee and looking at over Crescent Lake at the Yacht Club/Beach Club.

I also enjoy watching the Boardwalk at night, with all the activities.

BWV has a great location as well.
That's what we did last summer and thoroughly enjoyed every second of our stay!

We stayed at BWI one year and loved it so much we just had to buy into BWV. It is a decision that we have never regreted.

All I can say is location, location, location.

PlutoPlanet
05-10-2010, 12:20 PM
We own at SSR, but stay at BWV every year. Love it there.

FiggyFan
05-14-2010, 10:32 PM
We joined at BWV, then added on (3 times) at BCV. We love that area, and enjoy both resorts. We stay at BCV more often (primarily because of the pool), but visit the BW area at night very often.