PDA

View Full Version : I Just dont get it!

Superzeus84
05-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Why is it that when you book a quick service disney dinning plan it comes with a resort mug.....

Why is it that when you book a regular disney dinning plan you do not get one...

Why is it when you book a Deluxe DDP it comes with a resort mug...........

It doesnt make since that the cheapest and most expensive get a mug but the middle one does not!

Anyone ever noticed this??????

Superzeus84
05-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Why is it that when you book a quick service disney dinning plan it comes with a resort mug.....

Why is it that when you book a regular disney dinning plan you do not get one...

Why is it when you book a Deluxe DDP it comes with a resort mug...........

It doesnt make since that the cheapest and most expensive get a mug but the middle one does not!

Anyone ever noticed this??????

They are messing with the middle class again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just joking.:thumbsup:

faline
05-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Hard to tell why Disney makes the decisions they do. I'm guessing it's based on statistics of some sort.

DisneyLuver91
05-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Maybe they just forgot? I'd give the dining plan phone line and ask. They may have a better answer than us.

Kenny1113
05-05-2010, 09:14 PM
I have never priced out the dining plan, so I don't know the difference in price. But maybe it is used for upgrade incentive.
For example, regular dining plan costs X, but if you are going to get(buy) a mug anyway, deluxe is only X dollars more. Idk just a guess.

DVC2004
05-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Yeah that is wierd. We were on the "middle" plan last year and we did not get mugs...I guess you could always buy them and use but still...wierd!

PopPhan
05-05-2010, 09:51 PM
I have never priced out the dining plan, so I don't know the difference in price. But maybe it is used for upgrade incentive.
For example, regular dining plan costs X, but if you are going to get(buy) a mug anyway, deluxe is only X dollars more. Idk just a guess.

The Deluxe DDP is more than $30 more than the Standard DDP and the QS DDP is only $10 less. The mug NOT being part of the Standard DDP is just a way to get more money from the people using the most commonly purchased DDP selection.

Superzeus84
05-05-2010, 09:59 PM
The Deluxe DDP is more than $30 more than the Standard DDP and the QS DDP is only $10 less. The mug NOT being part of the Standard DDP is just a way to get more money from the people using the most commonly purchased DDP selection.

I agree with you totally, but i just think that it is lame for them to give you one included in the quick service plan when you pay more for the Regular plan and dont get one.

Superzeus84
05-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Yeah that is wierd. We were on the "middle" plan last year and we did not get mugs...I guess you could always buy them and use but still...wierd!

Yeah dont get me wrong I still bought one as well, I just found this all to be strange.

CanadianWDWFan
05-05-2010, 10:53 PM
I am sure it is all in the numbers. More folks definitely take the standard dining plan then the others. So they are banking on the majority of people to buy the mugs.

svarhall07
05-06-2010, 12:05 AM
I just checked the Disney website, and the refillable mug no longer comes with the Quick Service dinning plan - it's only with the Deluxe.

Although I think it should come with all, at least not that it is only with the Deluxe makes some sense.