PDA

View Full Version : Poly Building and floor?

DizneyDoug
05-04-2010, 10:13 PM
We'll be staying for the first time at the Poly in July and I'm wondering what building to choose and what floor to request.
My DD's are 9 & 6 and being near the pools is a priority for our garden view room. I'm also wondering what the best floor to be on. I've been thinking the bottom floor but I'm concerned about traffic and noise.
I appreciate any thoughts from those who have stayed there. THANKS!

Polynesian Dweller
05-05-2010, 12:12 AM
Tokelau is a good building for garden view. The west side looks over the quiet pool and it is a short walk to the volcano pool.

Any floor is fine in Tokelau since it is one of the newer with larger rooms, balconies on both the 2nd and third floors, and bathrooms with two sinks. We prefer 3rd floor because there us no noise from above from kids running in the hallways and in the rooms. You often can hear the bangs. But the first means no elevator or stair times. I'm sure you will be happy with whatever you get. It's all good. Have a great time.

diz_girl
05-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Another vote for Tokelau. Although I'd recommend a room on the other side of the building. We had room 2919 and had a partial lagoon view at a garden view price. We could see the MK ferry, the CR and SM (if you leaned over the rail a little) from our balcony. Rooms 2916 through 2920 should all have similar views.