PDA

View Full Version : Family Magic Tour at Magic Kingdom???

stitch34
05-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Has anyone does this tour and if so would you recommend it? Just trying to decide if it is worth the money and time away from the park to take a tour... thanks

mouseketeer mom
05-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Oh, this was alot of fun. We had a range of family types and ages in our group. We went on a hunt for Captain Hook and Peter pan, and the guide included everyone in the quest and treasure hunt. We certainly had to be silly and not shy as we were instructed to hop, skip and jump thru the Magic Kingdom. It was a different way to experience the MK, we all had a super fun morning doing this,and Wendy and Peter pan were waiting for us at the end.

DisneyWhirled
05-04-2010, 09:12 PM
:thumbsup: I second this!

It was a great family experience. We had kids from 7yo to 2yo, and they all enjoyed it!

tys_mommy
05-05-2010, 09:19 AM
If you've got extra time in your schedule I'd highly recommend it – I believe the tour lasts 2 hours so that’s 2 hours you won’t have for riding rides or seeing shows. It was a nice something extra and different - we had a great time when we did it in 2008 – learned some neat little facts and saw some things that we normally just pass by with tunnel vision. I have photos from our tour - http://classic.kodakgallery.com/ledmanfamily/main/magic_kingdom