PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining

cmshelton1979
05-04-2010, 07:33 PM
I just saw where the free dining is back and I was curious if you want to upgrade to Deluxe Dining, what would the price difference be?

Thanks!!:mickey:

DizneyRox
05-04-2010, 08:58 PM
The general consensus seems to be $10 per per per day. Which is the difference in cost of the QS vs DDP if you were paying for it.

Tinker Fan
05-04-2010, 09:46 PM
The quick service dining plan runs $29.99, the basic dining plan runs $39.99 and the Deluxe dining plan runs $71.99. So not sure what difference between what plans you are looking at but hope this helps.:beer:

Davy Crockett
05-05-2010, 03:13 PM
If you want to run a test to see the actual cost differences go to the Disney site and go through the motions of booking your trip on-line choosing the "free dining" offer and when you get to the section showing your specific choices for hotel, tickets, dining, transportation write that price down then go to the dining section and choose the Deluxe option. When you say update you will see a new price at the top. The difference between the two is what the upgrade will cost. This is how I always price options concerning Disney Travel. I hope this helps!