PDA

View Full Version : What Order Would You Visit?

CU Tiger
05-04-2010, 05:31 PM
We want to go to MK, DHS, Epcot, and take one day off. Without worring about EMHs and no park hopping, what day would you do each below?

Friday - ? (MK,DHS, Epcot, Off)
Saturday - ? (MK,DHS, Epcot, Off)
Sunday - ? (MK,DHS, Epcot, Off)
Monday - ? (MK,DHS, Epcot, Off)

Thanks!:mickey:

PopeCharming
05-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I would do this order- DHS, Magic Kingdom, Rest, then Epcot.

Run yourself and your family ragged in two parks with lots of rides, rest up and recharge your batteries, then enjoy Epcot at a leisurely pace. Lots of people like Wishes, but I find ending a trip with Illuminations to give the trip's end a broader, more worldly feel.

Fastpasssteve
05-05-2010, 12:33 AM
...but for an additional reason. Most people have only a half or 3/4 of a day on their first day following their arrival from wherever. One can easily do Hollywood Studios in the first short day.

AmandaChan
05-05-2010, 07:17 AM
We want to go to MK, DHS, Epcot, and take one day off. Without worring about EMHs and no park hopping, what day would you do each below?

Friday - ? (MK,DHS, Epcot, Off)
Saturday - ? (MK,DHS, Epcot, Off)
Sunday - ? (MK,DHS, Epcot, Off)
Monday - ? (MK,DHS, Epcot, Off)

Thanks!:mickey:

Friday - MK
Saturday - DHS
Sunday - Epcot
Monday - Off or Epcot or DHS. MK is the busiest on Mondays.

Loweschevy
05-05-2010, 09:51 AM
We usually go MK, Epcot, DHS, then AK. However this year we are arriving on Fri and our first park day would be Sat @ the MK, but I do not want to go to Epcot on the weekend during the F&W Fest, so we will go to DHS on Sunday instead.

crltkcagle
05-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Depends on how early you get there the first day. I would do hs, mk rest then epcot.

AJ Springfield
05-05-2010, 12:36 PM
We always do MK first--gets us in the "spirit" . I would do MK, Epcot, day off, DHS.

magicalmom
05-07-2010, 08:26 PM
I would take EMH into account, and I would pop for the park hopper. Then I would make my nearest and dearest haul their lazy keisters out of bed and take advantage of all morning EMHs. In addition, I would do the AK on a day when it doesn't have evening EMH, and then move to whichever park does. We have also been known to do the a.m. EMH and when that park gets crowded at mid-day, move to the park with the evening EMH, hit the biggies before all the rest of the on-site guests get there, eat dinner during the last hour or so of regular park hours, and then enjoy the evening EMH. At the end of my long weekend, I would collapse in an exhausted heap, with a blissful smile. But that's me; you may be more sensible.

LandFan
05-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Friday - MK
Saturday - DHS
Sunday - Epcot
Monday - Off or Epcot or DHS. MK is the busiest on Mondays.

Generally what she said :D

IF you have a full day on Friday, I would do MK then. It is usually busier on Sat, Sun & Moday because the weekend is when most locals visit and Monday is when most visitors visit (they fly in on Sunday and go to MK first thing on Monday).

I would then do Epcot when it has evening EMH - hopefully that would be on Monday.

I would do DHS on Sat (I think it usually has EMH on Sundays) and then take Sunday off or vice versa.