PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Studio Rooms

Sunshine1010
05-04-2010, 12:38 PM
What deluxe studio rooms will hold 5 people (2 adults, 3 children) ?

TammiMcMan
05-04-2010, 12:50 PM
I'm a little confused by the wording of the room style you're looking for. The studio's are part of the DVC villas and they all sleep 4. Unless one of your children is under the age of 3, that wouldn't be an option. Even many of the 1-bedroom villas only accommodate 4, although there are some at the AKV that will hold 5 and also BLT 1-bedrooms will hold 5.

Deluxe resorts offer bigger rooms, also called deluxe rooms. But they aren't considered studios.

Sunshine1010
05-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Sorry for the confusion...

What deluxe resorts have studio rooms that hold 5 people?

TammiMcMan
05-04-2010, 01:07 PM
BC, BWI, CR, GF, Poly, YC all have standard rooms that will hold 5 (typical bedding is 2 queen beds + daybed).

Sunshine1010
05-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Thanks...that's what I needed to know. Now, all I have to do is choose!!

Sunshine1010
05-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Tammy, quick question.....off the subject: If the Free Dining thing ever came about for December (the time I'm going)...would being in that room still qualify me for the FREE dining promotion (if it ever happens for that time)?

TammiMcMan
05-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Tammy, quick question.....off the subject: If the Free Dining thing ever came about for December (the time I'm going)...would being in that room still qualify me for the FREE dining promotion (if it ever happens for that time)?The rooms would be eligible for free dining, but they only set aside a certain number of them. You'd have to be on the phone immediately when/if free dining is released.

Another option, would be to book with a travel agency like Magical Journeys. They specialize in Disney vacations and their customers have continuously reported that Magical Journeys has been able to apply discounts for them as soon as they become available. Just one less thing you'd need to worry about.