PDA

View Full Version : Musical Chairs

tinkwest
05-04-2010, 12:16 PM
:hatter: A fun interaction not listed in the Disneyland program guide is musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter at Refreshment Corner on Main Street at 2:30pm (subject to change). Stop by and watch. The kids really get a kick out of it. The few times I've stopped to enjoy watching them have fun, there never seems to be anyone that gets sad when they become the "unwinner". Just lots of fun and laughter.

Briar-Rose
07-21-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm glad to finally know the time now :mickey: I have known about the musical chairs for a while now and have always wanted to watch it, though I never seemed to be able to find out when it happened. I love Alice in Wonderland and have heard much about how entertaining the musical chairs and the characters are. Thank You!:ccat::hatter:

Disney4us2
07-22-2010, 12:17 AM
DD used to do that after she did Jr. Chef. It was always fun to watch. The Mad Hatter was totally awsome and soooo funny.

BrerGnat
07-22-2010, 11:11 AM
They posted about this in the Disney Parks blog yesterday. I've seen it a few times. It's quite funny. :D

NotaGeek
07-22-2010, 05:49 PM
:hatter: A fun interaction not listed in the Disneyland program guide is musical chairs with Alice and the Mad Hatter at Refreshment Corner on Main Street at 2:30pm (subject to change). Stop by and watch. The kids really get a kick out of it. The few times I've stopped to enjoy watching them have fun, there never seems to be anyone that gets sad when they become the "unwinner". Just lots of fun and laughter.
I saw this last time I was in the park and I thought it was adorable!