PDA

View Full Version : Barnstormer--Do we know when it will be closed for good?

Pixie Power
05-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Any and all information is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance!:thumbsup:

Scott C
05-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I was under the impression that it wont be closing for good -- just re-themed -- which I would not think would keep it closed for very long.

Thanks
Scott C

seanyred
05-03-2010, 01:24 PM
From what I understand when Toon Town closes the entire area will be closed and will not re-open until the completion in 2012. As of March 2010 the imagineers didn't have an exact theme yet but it will probably be Dumbo related.

CU Tiger
05-03-2010, 01:25 PM
I understood the same thing that it was just getting a new theme. Even though my kids are getting older, they still love this ride.:mickey:

Pixie Power
05-03-2010, 01:26 PM
OK, thanks for that info. My ODD told me last night that it was to close, so I was trying to discern when that might be.

So any ideas when they'll shut it down to change from the Barnstormer to the new theme? I need to make it down to WDW one last time before it is no longer the Barnstormer so my DDs can ride it one last time that way. ;) It is my YDD's favorite ride ever since she has been able to ride it and she is now 8. :laughing:

Thanks for any info that can be provided. :thumbsup:

seanyred
05-05-2010, 08:19 AM
If you are wanting to ride it as the Barnstormer one last time I would suggest getting down there as soon as possible. It will be closing sometime this summer but there hasn't been an official date set as far as I know.

Pixie Power
05-05-2010, 07:13 PM
If you are wanting to ride it as the Barnstormer one last time I would suggest getting down there as soon as possible. It will be closing sometime this summer but there hasn't been an official date set as far as I know.

Thank you! :thumbsup: I'm trying to convince my husband that we need to make a quick trip (& soon), but haven't been successful in my attempts.