PDA

View Full Version : Waitlisting Again….. What would be your second choice?

luvDaMouse
05-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Well, just got off the phone with MS I had booked my home resort of AKV for my first Dec visit (12-3 to 12-10) I know it’s the busiest time of year for DVC members to travel so I was not too surprised to hear it but when I called in this morning to try to get into VWL I was told that nothing but 2 days (the 4th and the 7th) were available. So I am waitlisted again…. I have had no luck with any waitlists in the past so I am just hoping that maybe for once I get lucky :fingers:. That said, because I can have 2 waitlists what resort would you pick? Should I just keep my Savanna view studio at AKV? My DH says no to BLT he has no desire to stay there. (I did ask and they had nothing either). Which other resort is nice for Christmas time?? BC? Or BW??

I know, I know, buy where you want to stay….. :shake:

DizneyRox
05-03-2010, 12:14 PM
I like Beach Club better, at least for Christmas.

VWL I think is the smallest DVC property, so odds of getting in I think are pretty small compared to the others. I'd probably drop VWL and pick up BC and BW if you wanted to stay there.

Keep AKL until the waitlist comes through. Dropping that doesn't get you another option for waitlist, you will need someplace to stay.

I agree with BLT, no desire to stay there myself.

Ian
05-03-2010, 12:23 PM
I'd say Beach Club, as well.

Priority Four
05-07-2010, 12:48 PM
BCV is our favorite, but BWV is a really close second. Both are awesome at Christmas.