PDA

View Full Version : Hooray! Made our ADR's!

angel2931
05-02-2010, 04:50 PM
We wanted to try some different restaurants this time, so here is where we are eating...

Dinner @ Sci Fi Dine In Theatre (DH and I have had lunch here before, but the kiddies have never been)

Breakfast @ Donald's Safari Breakfast (We had eaten at the old Breakfast Buffet in the AK, Donald's Breakfastosaurus. This one at the Tusker House is new to us)

Dinner @ Garden Grill (this one is new to all of us!)

Lunch @ Biergarten (we all ate here last trip and loved it... had to go back again!!)

Did we make good choices?? TIA!! :mickey:

the other micki
05-02-2010, 07:02 PM
You have some really fun choices! Your kids are gonna be amazed when they enter Sci-Fi. It's so cool! We are planning on a first time visit to Garden Grill on our next trip. When you get back, let us know what you thought about it.

Have a great trip! :mickey:

faline
05-02-2010, 07:11 PM
It's always fun to try new places!

Going2HeavenRU
05-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Garden Grill is WONDERFUL! The food is fantastic and the characters are great. Mickey is adorable in his farmer outfit.

Although I like the atmosphere at Sci-Fi, lunch is much better than dinner. We had horrible service and the food was so bad, we didn't eat more than a couple of bites. Since we were on the dining plan, we didn't worry about the waste but it was frustrating. I hope you have better luck.

Fastpasssteve
05-03-2010, 10:24 PM
I am so happy to see more people going to the Garden Grill in The Land in EPCOT. There is something so wholesome about the fact that your vegetables are grown there, on-site. The food is not fancy, but it is very good and amazingly fresh. Plus, it is a character dining location that isn't as crowded or large...one gets plenty of character time. Best wishes on a great trip!

sassy2000
05-06-2010, 10:08 AM
Garden Grill is fantastic. We've eaten there 3 times. Tusker House Breakfast is also good. We are not big breakfast eaters but we've done this one twice.

Ropachs
05-06-2010, 05:55 PM
We all love Garden Grill too. Great food, and in our opinion, best character interaction.

We're considering Biergarten on our next trip, what do you like so much about it?

angel2931
05-07-2010, 07:18 PM
We all love Garden Grill too. Great food, and in our opinion, best character interaction.

We're considering Biergarten on our next trip, what do you like so much about it?

At Biergarten... the entertainment was great (very funny) and interactive with the kiddies and the food was DELICIOUS!!!! YUM YUM!! Just an overall great experience!!