PDA

View Full Version : What do you do?

plutosnana
05-02-2010, 01:04 PM
What do you do when u r just toooo exicted to go to wdw. I go on here, or look at a calendar counting how many weeks until we leave. I also watch old videos of when we went to wdw. These are like remedies to me.

TheMartellFamily
05-02-2010, 01:17 PM
I go on to Intercot and read and post. I like to plan, plan, plan what we are going to do. I ike to listen to the internet radio that has music and other items from around the parks. This is just some of the things I do to get me geared for excitement about a trip.

disneycutie165
05-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Ok, this may sound really weird, but I pull out all my WDW merch and spread it out. Then that day I'm really in the mood I wear 1 of the shirts I got at WDW. I also go on intercot, particularly look at posts about the wilderness lodge (our "home" :). Then i will look at my mom's multiple disney scrapbooks and vacation guide books. then i will pop in my favorite vacation planning video. or i'll watch 1 of the disney cartoons that reminds me most... sigh, now i wanna go. looks like im gonna have to do all this. mine isn't really a 1-time remedy, mine is like going through a grieving process lol :)!

AJ Springfield
05-02-2010, 09:21 PM
When we are getting psyched about going back to WDW, we look the scrapbooks from previous trips, watch classic Disney videos (Dumbo, Robin Hood, etc). make a recipe from my Mickey's cook book, play Disney guessing games at dinner (ex. I am thinking of a character that is French and wears a blue dress) and ask each other questions like "if you could only go on 3 rides, which would you choose?"

ransam
05-02-2010, 11:37 PM
disney music!

TikiLounger
05-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Hmmm...well, since I'm right in the middle of my "Yay! We're going to Disney!" time (we leave in just about 5 weeks), I come here and post as often as I can. I love talking to other Disney-lovers. This is very therapeutic! I need my Disney fix...daily! I Iove these boards because I have a couple of people in my "real" life that aren't into Disney at all and they tend to express their frustration about my vacation choices. I don't really care about what they say, but it's comforting to know that you all are here and I can find all the Disney talk I want! :thumbsup: I also listen to music from the parks and check and re-check my reservations. When I check, I know that everything is all set and nothing has changed with my plans, I just like seeing everything spread out before me. It's so exciting! I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my Magical Express packet, too. Once I get those luggage tags, I know it's almost time!:plane:

mook3y
05-03-2010, 09:44 AM
I sit at work compulsively clicking the 24 hour on-line checkin button for our flights :D 8 more minutes!!!!! :cloud9:

I see a huge corralation between how often I check intercot. The closer it gets to our vacation, the more time I spend on here!

Ok 6 minutes 30 seconds to checkin! :cool:

crltkcagle
05-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Pretty much the same.
Look at pictures and home dvd's from our previous trips.
Log onto intercot and watch for upcoming rehabs! LOL
Start packing way too early.
Look at youtube videos of the attractions.
Right now we have 17 days, 18 hours, 23 minutes and 5 seconds and my husband is texting me the countdown every hour! :D

#1donaldfan
05-03-2010, 12:10 PM
...Hi, my name is Scott, and I'm a Disney addict .....

..we do most of the same things as mentioned....we are 46 days out and it's getting worse each year....this year in particular as the entire family is going, plus friends of ours....their first trip EVER !! I hope it hooks them as well......!!!:thumbsup:

CU Tiger
05-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Besides visiting INTERCOT, I watch the You-Tube videos on the web. I like the videos of SM,BTMRR, ToT, etc.. I also like to see the vintage vedeos which take me back to when I went there as a kid.:mickey:

plutosnana
05-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Pretty much the same.
Look at pictures and home dvd's from our previous trips.
Log onto intercot and watch for upcoming rehabs! LOL
Start packing way too early.
Look at youtube videos of the attractions.
Right now we have 17 days, 18 hours, 23 minutes and 5 seconds and my husband is texting me the countdown every hour! :D
Yeah I also look at scrapbooks of pics of me and my family