PDA

View Full Version : Dining at MK before MNSSHP

BklynChick
04-30-2010, 10:38 PM
If we enter the park with our MNSSHP tix at around 6pm, will the counter service restaurants be open so we can eat while waiting for the party to begin at 7pm? Or do we have to wait until the party begins and eat at those that are open for the party?

DiannaJ
04-30-2010, 10:42 PM
I didn't notice that any of them had closed when I was last Oct. I usually eat dinner early at Crystal Palace so I have time to go and trick or treat and attend the parties.....:mickey:

Strmchsr
05-01-2010, 07:46 AM
Nothing closes. People can enter MK with their party tix beginning at 4 pm. MK "closes" to non-party guests at 7 pm, but it's a seamless transition between party and non-party. Before that all the eating places remaining open.

Loweschevy
05-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Yes, after 7 when the party begins not all of the counter service restaurants remain open, I know Columbia Harbor House closes. Plan to eat as early as you can to enjoy the party.

crltkcagle
05-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Yep they will stay open.

Jennifer_and_Chris
05-04-2010, 02:20 PM
We usually eat dinner at a monorail resort at the earliest seating possible... usually 4pm. Then we are on the monorail about 5:30ish to be in the park for the party by 6pm. While we can get in the park at 4pm, we'd end up having to stop and eat there anyways so, we just eat before getting there at the Poly or GF.

BklynChick
05-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Thanks everyone!

Pirate Granny
05-08-2010, 12:11 AM
We always got 4:05 seating at LTT...it was great as the characters were dressed in costume also...alas, they no longer have characters at dinner. Hubby would run and get Space Mountain fass passes...(need to show your wrist-band) and during dinner, he would run and get ThunderMountain tickets...
:pirate:

MinnieMommie
05-08-2010, 07:18 AM
We always got 4:05 seating at LTT...it was great as the characters were dressed in costume also...alas, they no longer have characters at dinner. Hubby would run and get Space Mountain fass passes...(need to show your wrist-band) and during dinner, he would run and get ThunderMountain tickets...
:pirate:

Great planning and team work. I like the idea of LLT for dinner and have not tried this during MNNSHP.

Usually what we do is dine at a monorail restaurant before entering the park (and it is usually Kona). Even though we can enter the MK at 4 we like to wait closer to the 7pm mark when the crowd thins. Lots of good options for this. :mickey: