PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan question

coachgoofy
04-30-2010, 09:51 PM
we have 7 members of our family and have booked a trip at ASMovies, due to the size of our family we have to have two rooms, our question is if we have Reg. DP for one room, and did Delux Dp in the other room does it mater how or which family members use the credits. I know that we have been told in the past that we could use the credits how we choose as long as we use them before midnight the day we check out of the resort. Does anyone know this answer, I realize this is a technical question but was hoping that someone had either done something like this in the past, or had found the right CM that understood the question.

Thanx

zcrsdad
04-30-2010, 09:57 PM
About 5 years ago we booked 2 rooms and I think since they were all under the same reservation, everyone had to be on the same plan and tickets. I don't know if things have changed though. According to the "rules" of the dining plan, you are not supposed to share or loan dining credits.

Sorry this is not a definitive answer but I hope it helps.

Seasonscraps
05-01-2010, 08:44 AM
The pp is correct, you can't use your dining credits to buy a meal for some one that is not in your room/on your reservation.

And as far as I know, the credits you use at a meal cannot exceed the number of people in your room. So if you are in a room with 3 people on the dining plan, you can't use 4 credits at a meal.