PDA

View Full Version : MK refurb

plutosnana
04-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Okay so i know that Fantasyland is refurbished but will there be the covering of it? Likesay if I went there would the refurbished rides be covered? Is fantasy land closed?

Strmchsr
05-01-2010, 07:44 AM
No, nothing is closed except Pooh's Playful Spot and Ariel's Grotto and Fantasyland is not scheduled to close at any point. ToonTown will be closed and demolished as they building Fantasyland Forest, but the only thing in Fantasyland that will be impacted is Dumbo.

plutosnana
05-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Well as in "will be" do you mean now or in a month? Or does wdw not give any info?

ransam
05-01-2010, 02:00 PM
If i understand it correctly, MK isn't really being refurbished, but actually expanded. the only part that will not be there is toon town, and that wa suppose to only be temporary anyway when they made it..
I'm sad to see it go though...i loved spending time there w/ my kids....
i'm very excited w/ wht it's going to be like when it's all said and done!

Strmchsr
05-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Well as in "will be" do you mean now or in a month? Or does wdw not give any info?

WDW has not given a time table on when ToonTown will be taken offline. I know the construction on the new Fantasyland Forest has begun, but when that will impact Toontown has not been announced. I imagine Dumbo will be one of the last things taken offline, though. They'll want to keep that change-over as brief as possible.