PDA

View Full Version : I'm so exicted I just can't hide it!!!

Itchy
04-30-2010, 05:00 PM
I am on pins and needles. My next trip is just 21 days away, and the next trip is just 119 days away. :blush:

How do I contain myself.:joy::clappy:

Just can't wait to see the mouse again. :mickey:

:blush: Do I have it bad or what???

vizsla
05-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

DisneyorBust
05-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Have a great vacation! Any plans for trip reports?

faline
05-01-2010, 05:00 PM
The countdown is progressing quite nicely! It'll be here before you know it!

Itchy
05-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Have a great vacation! Any plans for trip reports?

I havent really thought about it. I have never given a report in the past. I guess there will always be a first time.

I have kicked around the idea of taking my laptop.

Give me ideas of what would interest you. What would you want to hear about, crowds, weather, wait time.

Disneyfan28
05-02-2010, 06:58 PM
I am on pins and needles. My next trip is just 21 days away

Me too!!! We will be there at the same time!! We are doin the 3day disney cruise (a first for us) from may 20th - 23rd then we are in the world from 23rd till 31st.....our countdown has begun also, we are having a hard time thinking of anything else!! We also plan to go back for MVMCP but not sure the exact dates yet. It makes it a little easier to leave disney when you know you will be returning again soon:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
05-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Have a great time :wave:

I have 65 days myself :mickey:

pdrlkr
05-03-2010, 10:00 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

Jennifer_and_Chris
05-04-2010, 01:35 PM
2 trip countdowns???? YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!

I'd love to hear your trip reports.... I did my first trip report last October. I didn't have my laptop, I just had a notebook I used as a journal to record my thoughts, stops, special things that happened. I did the journal daily, several times a day. I'm such a dork that I put the time on my journal entries.

Reading it when I got back was pretty funny. And stuff that I forgo just a few days later amazed me! Definitely helps to keep the magic alive reading a journal of your own writing....

oh and don't forget to write about the food - the best part in my opinion!