PDA

View Full Version : Dining and the Candlelight Processional

NewDVCowner
04-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Okay, here's another question. I'll be going down to the World for my first Christmas there this year along with my family. We'd already settled the places that we were going to be eating, are planning on getting the dining plan, and haven't yet gotten the reservations - I still have some time before that.

I was just reading on these boards that you can use two dining credits to get in to the Candlelight Processional. My mom would really love to see this so here are my questions.

1.) Have they released the dates that they'll be doing this yet?

2.) Where is the dining associated with this?

Thanks so much!:mickey:

Disney4
04-30-2010, 01:33 PM
Several Epcot TS restaurants offer the dining package. You can find more info in the info central portion fo the web site.

IMO - I would not spend an extra dime on the CP package though. I have seen it several times over the years and never had a problem getting in to see the show. I have also watched it from the main thoroughfare and was able to see the performance just fine.

Your mileage may vary though.

NewDVCowner
04-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Several Epcot TS restaurants offer the dining package. You can find more info in the info central portion fo the web site.

IMO - I would not spend an extra dime on the CP package though. I have seen it several times over the years and never had a problem getting in to see the show. I have also watched it from the main thoroughfare and was able to see the performance just fine.

Your mileage may vary though.

Thanks for the tip! I heard that you'd need to start lining up for this thing super early and that space was really limited. It's good to know that it might not be the case.

Thanks again!