PDA

View Full Version : Am I hopeless?

Alaska Disney Fan
04-27-2010, 10:55 PM
So we booked our now annual trip to the World a couple weeks back, we are now 149 days out. Can't seem to get enough Disney, so using our "Movie delivery service" I have que'd up every animated Disney/Pixar movie I could find. We hope to see every one by the time our trip arrives. We are averaging about 2 a week. To think that 6 years ago my wife had to spend at least 2 months trying to convince me that Disney World would be a fun vacation for all of us (I wanted to go to Hawaii), now I'm the one that has to convince her that we can afford the trip each year. Am I a hopeless case now?

cer
04-28-2010, 07:22 AM
Know you are among friends here at Intercot....we are all 'hopeless'! :mickey:

Jeniflower
04-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Yes, Yes you are
but thats a good thing I promise
the rest of us are the same

130 days to go and counting

Tinkerfreak
04-28-2010, 08:39 AM
Welcome to the Hopeless Case Club. :thumbsup: There are worse things you could be addicted to so don't feel bad. We are all here for you sort of like a support group. Oh wait a suppport group is for when you want to quit something, I guess we are your enablers then. :blush:

disneymom15
04-28-2010, 09:28 AM
. We are all here for you sort of like a support group. Oh wait a suppport group is for when you want to quit something, I guess we are your enablers then. :blush:

Well put! :thumbsup:

MarknTara
05-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Oh, but hopless sounds so negative! I see it more as...voluntary addiction. :D And the movie thing? Totally what my mom and I did before our trip in September! It's a great way to get psyched up. (After all, if you're going, shouldn't you get as much out of it as you can?!):mickey:

ashburysgr
05-03-2010, 04:36 AM
Pah! Just watching the movies. You light weight! I have been going on YouTube.com and watching the POV videos of all the rides and trying to imagine myself on them already and we will be there next week! That's how bad I've got it!:blush: