PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP & MVMCP sale date

Carolanne
04-27-2010, 08:53 PM
For those of us wondering when the tix for MNSSHP & MVMCP will go on sale, I just read on another website that the tix are expected to go on sale 4/29.

If this isn't the correct forum, I'm sure the Mods will wave their wands & the ensuing pixie dust will see this post to it's proper place :mickey:

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
04-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Unless I am missing something, tickets are not on sale yet on the Disney website (and today is 4/29). Tickets for these events typically go on sale on 5/1, although I haven't seen anything official which says that 5/1 is the date this year.

Separately, a couple of days ago, another thread listed all of the 2010 MNSSHP dates. But the Disney website still says "select dates in the Autumn, 2010." So not only are tickets not on sale yet, but there still is nothing official announcing the dates that is publicly available.

If anyone has any more concrete information, I'd welcome it!

renecat
04-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Unless I am missing something, tickets are not on sale yet on the Disney website (and today is 4/29). Tickets for these events typically go on sale on 5/1, although I haven't seen anything official which says that 5/1 is the date this year.

Separately, a couple of days ago, another thread listed all of the 2010 MNSSHP dates. But the Disney website still says "select dates in the Autumn, 2010." So not only are tickets not on sale yet, but there still is nothing official announcing the dates that is publicly available.

If anyone has any more concrete information, I'd welcome it!

Check the news board here the dates are up.

TiggerFan3590
04-29-2010, 12:52 PM
I was able to obtain tickets to the December 2 MVMCP today. YEAH!!!! We are staying at the BC CL and the resort planner sent me my confirmation this morning!!! :mickey:

Carolanne
04-29-2010, 06:25 PM
I was able to obtain tickets to the December 2 MVMCP today. YEAH!!!! :mickey:

I bought my tix today, too! 11/18 MVMCP :mickey: I took my DH to his first MVMCP last November & he had a good time.

Enjoy!

Stu29573
04-29-2010, 08:35 PM
I bought my tix today, too! 11/18 MVMCP :mickey: I took my DH to his first MVMCP last November & he had a good time.

Enjoy!

Hey we just bought ours for 11/18 too! Maybe my wife and I will see you and your hubby:D