PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Haunted Mansion

Superzeus84
04-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Hey everyone, I am currently planning a vacation for this coming november. However I was wondering when does the haunted mansion usually go out of service for the holiday show?? How long is it usually out before they open it back up? Thanks:thumbsup:

mickclub1955
04-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Does WDW do the holiday show? I know they do it at DL but haven't heard if they did it at WDW yet. :confused:

DisneyLuver91
04-27-2010, 09:05 PM
WDW does not do a holiday "extravaganza," so no worries about it being down for any service. Sorry if you were looking forward to it. Maybe head over to Disneyland? It might be a fun change!

Superzeus84
04-27-2010, 09:42 PM
oh wow, I didnt even look into it really. I just assumed it was at both. OKay well thanks for letting me know. I was just worried it was going to be closed down while we were there(guess ill keep my fingers crossed that they dont put it down for a refurb)

Disney4us2
04-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Hey everyone, I am currently planning a vacation for this coming november. However I was wondering when does the haunted mansion usually go out of service for the holiday show?? How long is it usually out before they open it back up? Thanks:thumbsup:

I have never heard of HMH at WDW. They do it at DL. It closes in Sept for a couple of weeks so it can be up and running from the end of Sept through the first week in Jan. It is incredible and one of my favorites. If you like The Nightmare Before Christmas, you will be totally in awe. Between HMH and Small World Holiday, it is worth a trip out west.

DVC2004
04-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Yeah they only do this over on the West Coast. If you like Nightmare before Christmas you would enjoy it. We went out to see it at DL a couple years ago. It was neat although I was not crazy about it. HM at WDW does not participate.

DisneyLuver91
04-28-2010, 07:17 PM
I was just worried it was going to be closed down while we were there(guess ill keep my fingers crossed that they dont put it down for a refurb)

No worries, again! HM was just down for a HUGE refurb a year or two ago. I'm pretty sure it won't be going down again anytime soon. :mickey: