PDA

View Full Version : Just Got All My ADRs

wildernesslady
04-27-2010, 07:14 AM
I went online this morning at 6:30 and got everything we wanted by 6:45. What a breeze. Is this a sign that bookings are down? We will be there the week of Oct. 24. We are eating at.
Coral Reef - dinner
Cindys - breakfast
Ohana - dinner
Yak & Yeti - dinner
Wolfgang Cafe - dinner
Norway Princess - breakfast
Tutto Italia - lunch - maybe switching to the new restaurant if it is open.
Okay, now it is officially 180 days away. Will it ever get here.

VWL Mom
04-27-2010, 07:30 AM
I'm sure there are some waiting to see if free dining is released but, honestly, we have never had a problem getting ADR's for the week following yours. Last year I tried to get LeCellier for the first time and had no problem.

Your list looks great, love Tutto for a late lunch on the patio during F&W. I'll be making mine on Monday, guess I should start to figure out a game plan.

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Congrats! ADR's look good...

We will be there a week before you and I made my ADR's online last week. No problems at all.

I actually made another one today for the 20th at CP for dinner. We wanted 5pm but, got 4:55pm. To me, that's SUCCESS!!!!:thumbsup:

wildernesslady
04-28-2010, 03:55 PM
Jennifer,
I checked today for LeCellier and could get it. Hopefully crowds wont be too bad. I can't wait to hear how your stay is at AKL. We are thinkg of trying that in March. We currently have the WL but have to wait for the 7 month window to switch.

darthmacho
04-28-2010, 04:09 PM
It's so exciting to plan, isn't it? Even though it isn't really convenient to decide an agenda for meals 6 months in advance, I just love doing it!

We're going in Aug, and we're doing the Norway Princess and Yak and Yeti too. Maybe we'll get to try Ohana's, but it is not on the agenda yet.

Enjoy! :mickey:

Gator
04-28-2010, 04:15 PM
I love Norway, but more at lunch. They have great foods with a Norweigian flare. And the cheeses there are incredible.

ColeeC
04-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Good choices! We'll be there the same week! I had to make reservations for 24 as my husband's entire family is coming with us. We got:
Sat - 'Ohana
Sun - Chef Mickey
Mon - Biergarten
Tue - Paradiso 37 @ DD
Wed - Le Cellier
Thu - Cape May
Fri - 50s Prime Time
Sat - breakfast with Mary Poppins at Park Fare
Let's hope the online reservations keep flowing so easily...only Le Cellier was hard; my TA helped out with that one!

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Jennifer,
I checked today for LeCellier and could get it. Hopefully crowds wont be too bad. I can't wait to hear how your stay is at AKL. We are thinkg of trying that in March. We currently have the WL but have to wait for the 7 month window to switch.

I found a blog about crowd levels and they rank the least crowded weeks of each year from 1(least crowded) to 52 (most crowded). The week we are going is ranked #4 and I think your week is #8 - only because Halloween falls on a weekend and MNSSHP draws larger crowds.

But, I think we'll both have very enjoyable vacations.

We love AKL. We've never stayed there but, we resort hop every trip to AKL. We are so excited to be staying in Kidani village - w/ Savannah view no doubt! We had BLT first on our list with AKL a close second for this upcoming trip. However, BLT wasn't available for 2 of the days and we didn't want to do a split stay.

Hope you get it! When I called, AKL was wide open - both Jambo and Kidani. I am on a waitlist for a 2 bedroom value but, those always have a waitlist because there are so very few of them. Good luck!