PDA

View Full Version : POFQ reufrb??

luv_cinderella
04-27-2010, 07:04 AM
We stayed at POFQ in Jan. 2006. Have the rooms had any kind of refurb since then (new bed linens, flat screen TV, etc.) like a lot of the other resorts have had?

buzz2001
04-27-2010, 09:38 AM
There is a rumor one will be starting this year but nothing has been confirmed. The resort is in need of one.

LorrieP
04-27-2010, 11:27 AM
I wanted to stay there when we went in 2002 and it was being refurbed. We are planning to stay there in May 2011. I hope it's not being refurbed again when we plan to be there. I work with a guy who was supposed to stay there a few years ago and because it was being refurbished got upgraded to the Polynesian!!

HoosierDisneyFan
04-27-2010, 07:10 PM
No flat screen TVs (yet)...

I just stayed at POFQ last month, the resort was fine in my opinion but others may have a different opinion.

caryrae
04-28-2010, 10:07 AM
No flat screen TVs (yet)...

I just stayed at POFQ last month, the resort was fine in my opinion but others may have a different opinion.

We were there last Oct and thought it was fine too, we liked it a lot.

beksy
04-28-2010, 12:26 PM
We stayed there last October and have ressies again this October. I loved it there and didn't notice any real need for a refurb. We don't watch much t.v. though. It is our favorite of the moderates (location, size, etc.) and is probably where we will always stay if we aren't staying deluxe (which won't be happening on a regular basis anytime soon!) :mickey: