PDA

View Full Version : Yay ~ PhotoPass!!!!

EeyoresBestFriend
04-26-2010, 10:39 PM
Finally after much looking ~ I finally found and booked the Pre Order PhotoPass CD for $99.00!

It will save us a fortune in pictures and we leave in 3 days!! :cloud9:

faline
04-27-2010, 07:19 AM
Glad you located it! Have fun!

mgmnut
04-27-2010, 07:54 AM
Have them take as many pitures as you can. We used Photopass in 2006 and got the best pictures from a vacation as we have ever had. Whenever we saw a photographer we had them take a picture. It's nice when they add stuff in to the picture with you.

wdwluv
04-27-2010, 08:25 AM
I LOVE the Photo pass. We debated bringing our big camera. But I just didn't want to deal with it, even knowing what great pictures we would get if we took it. We are just grabbing our little one and knowing we will great pics from the Photopass folks!

(last year we decided to walk up to the photo pass guy in front of the castle when Dream Along with Mickey was happening - and apparently we were there just in time, the guy said to us - okay hold on just a minute...just a minute...ok - ready?!???... smile!....AS THE FIREWORKS WERE GOING OFF!!!! I actually teared up a bit I was so excited that we got this!! (did have to touch it up for brightness - but still my favorite picture EVER!!)

RobinRocksDisney
04-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Photopass is awesome, I was a photopass junkie last month! I came home with 150 pics and am so happy because I am always the one behind the camera! So I am SO happy to have really nice photos of my entire family from the best vacation ever!!