PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier

linedropper
04-23-2010, 11:58 PM
Trying to get in the on june 15th or 16th! Booked solid according to ddp! Any tricks to get a reservation! Pease help! 10 year wedding anniversary!

Steve:mickey:

joanna71985
04-24-2010, 12:42 AM
Unfortunately with Le Cellier, you have to call THE day the booking period opens (is it 90 or 180 days now? I can't remember), because it fills up so quickly. All you can do now is keep calling to see if anyone cancels.

PiratesCove
04-24-2010, 04:08 AM
I agree, there are always people canceling, I've been able to get ADR's before with only a few weeks to go before a trip! Keep your chin up!!:thumbsup:

Ropachs
04-24-2010, 07:46 AM
Did you check availability for lunch? I was able to get a party of 6 ADR about 90 days out.

grumpyguy
04-24-2010, 08:07 AM
i settled for a 2:45pm adr for sept.it's gonna kind of screw up our day but i took it anyway.based on everything i've read it better be worth it!!keep checking something may open up.:thumbsup:

queenmom9497
04-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Like Dory ... just keep trying, just keep trying.

I have no idea if it would work ... did you mention that it is your anniversary? Maybe some magic would happen?

I have no idea if it would work ... did you contact concierge at your resort ... maybe they have some magic?

Obviously as has been already stated, you need to be open to any time. We actually prefer lunch at LeCellier.

Pocahontas
04-24-2010, 10:37 AM
If you haven't already, make ADR's somewhere else just to be sure you have something you want and then just keep calling daily.

We were already at WDW one year and wanted to try and get ADR's at 'Ohanas for the second time that week (we ate there our first night of arriving). Well, I called twice a day for two days and on the third day I got an evening ADR (I believe it was around 8:00 pm). You never know when someone is going to cancel, so just keep trying!

Good Luck!

Genie1953
04-24-2010, 10:48 AM
We booked ours for April 13th back in October when they began doing the 180 day out reservations again. We did check again about a week later because I was curious if there was anything still available....there was not....that said, however, when were there doing the Gardens of the World tour at EPCOT on of the ladies on the tour said she had a lunch ADR at Le Cellier and had made it about 45 days earlier so anything is possible. I would take what I could get for now and then if another more desireable time comes open you could always take it and then cancel the previous one. Le Cellier lived up to all the hype....it was awesome....my husband and I both had the New York Strip steak....cooked to perfection!

allirae
04-24-2010, 12:06 PM
We've always had good luck walking up to our restaurant of choice on rainy days (people have a tendency not to show up on those days). And while there's no guarantee that it will rain on your trip, it's always a good possibility in Florida in June. Anyway, something to keep in mind.

TheRustyScupper
04-24-2010, 10:48 PM
Trying to get in the on june 15th or 16th! Booked solid according to ddp! Any tricks to get a reservation! Pease help! 10 year wedding anniversary!

1) Keep calling, in case of a cancellation.
2) But, you need to be prepared with a backup plan.