PDA

View Full Version : Check-in time at BLT

andypooh
04-22-2010, 10:22 PM
What is check-in time at BLT?

Has anyone been able to check in earlier than this time?

Thanks

:mickey:

Amy_617
04-23-2010, 12:16 AM
Check-in time for BLT is 4 pm. I believe you can check in as early as 6 am, but your room will most likely not be ready til much later.

We will be there the beginning of May, and we be checking in around noon. I'll get back on here afterwards and let ya know if our room was ready or what time it was ready. :mickey:

I will say, at values and mods in the off season, we were able to check-in at 6 am, and sometimes our room was ready. Never tried that with a deluxe though.

andypooh
04-23-2010, 09:38 AM
has anyone been able to get into their room before 4pm and if so how early? I figure we will be arriving between 1:30-2pm.

DizneyRox
04-23-2010, 09:53 AM
My past couple of trips, I wasn't assigned a room (well they didn't tell me where it was) until much later than 4pm.

I think this is more the norm, with the staff reductions, they need the full time from 11am to 4pm to turn over the rooms for the next guests. I remember years past where you could get into a room around noon, relax, etc. I fly first thing in the AM and having no room is somewhat of a pain, especially with little ones who need a nap!

But, you can check in at just about any point in time. If you're actually needing a room, I'd plan on NOT having one until about 4-5pm. You may get lucky, but it's better to not be dissapointed.

andypooh
04-23-2010, 10:03 AM
that's what i figured

we will probably check in and head straight to MK and return to BLT around 6-6:30pm

SorcererJim
04-23-2010, 10:14 PM
Well, on our last trip we split stay and came over first thing in the AM trying to get to MK before rope drop, probably around 8:00am and to my surprise, they said your room is ready! Wow, great news! Well, it turned out once we got over there and tried to put our key in the door, it didn't unlock... strange I thought, until... *click* someone opened the door... Guess the computer had it marked as "clean". Totally embaressed! The room did end up being ready around 1pm if I remember correctly.

Through the looking Glass
05-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Arrived today (5/2) at 11:20, checked in. First room that was assigned was on the first floor. Asked if we could get one higher up. Peeked at the avabilty screen and there were 9 avabile standard view studios. Ended up in room 7406. Slight view of MK to left, view of lake and one big cedar tree to left and center.

Check in was very easy and quick.

faline
05-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Whether your room will be ready or not upon arrival really depends on a number of things. There are times when you might get in early (regardless of resort) and other times when you won't get in until after official check-in time.