PDA

View Full Version : Decisions, decisions

tkdmom
04-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Just back from a stay at POFQ, but we totally fell in love with the BW area and have decided to stay there on our next trip. Which resort would you recommend and why?

faline
04-21-2010, 07:16 PM
I selected Beach Club but that's mainly because that's the only resort I've stayed at in that area. One big plus of the Beach Club is the wonderful pool! (Of course, you get that with the Yacht Club as well!)

SBETigg
04-21-2010, 07:33 PM
I would choose the Beach or Yacht Clubs due to the proximity to Epcot and Stormalong Bay. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them, though. I would have been able to recommend the Yacht Club by personal experience by now, except that I had to cancel my trip. But oh well. There are plenty of trips ahead.

Pirate Granny
04-21-2010, 08:19 PM
YC...as all the rooms have great views...and some at the BC are around the back...but either way the shared YC and BC pool is the best feature...along with the movies on the beach...
:pirate:

MOJoe
04-22-2010, 12:01 PM
It's easy to fall in love with this area. It has so much to offer. You will never want to go Mod, once you've been spoiled by the Epcot resorts.

If money was no object, i'd go to the Beach Club every year. It's beautiful, laid back, has a nice beach with that view, and you are just a couple of minutes away from Epcot. I could even hear the British Invasion play while i sat on the patio, last June. :cloud9:

If i need to spend less, then the Dolphin is my choice. It too has a sprawling pool, and plenty of dining options. Being equal walking distance between Epcot and the Studios is great, and Mini Golf is just a chip shot across the street.

Wherever you decide to stay, you will want to return to this heavenly area of WDW, again and again.

Scar
04-22-2010, 01:31 PM
If money was no object, i'd go to the Beach Club every year.

If i need to spend less, then the Dolphin is my choice.:ditto:

I didn't vote because the difference in price is enough to make this a skewed poll.

Pocahontas
04-24-2010, 11:01 AM
BC gets my vote. BC and YC both have storm-a-long bay, but BC is a little closer to Epcot, so it wins by a small margin.:mickey:

tkdmom
04-30-2010, 08:14 PM
Thanks everyone! We still have lots of time to think about it, but it sounds like no matter which we choose, we can't go wrong!

Disney Yankee
04-30-2010, 10:39 PM
If money is no object, I would choose the Beach Club. However, the Swan and Dolphin have great discounts for teachers, nurses, and policemen. And the location of Swan and Dolphin is so awesome for the discounted price. Good luck!!!

klb
05-05-2010, 02:47 PM
I love, love, love the Yacht Club. The Beach Club Villas are a close second, but I prefer the decor at the Yacht Club (although, you can't beat the location of either). We can't wait to go back in October -149 days and counting!

WVParkfan
05-07-2010, 12:29 PM
I voted for the Beach Club, because it would be our family's dream to stay there. However, I cannot afford $400 per night for a hotel room, so our family will be staying at the Swan this year. I've always wanted to stay in the Boardwalk area, and the Swan's grotto pool looks amazing. PLUS, you can't beat $160 per night.

Septbride2002
05-08-2010, 02:04 PM
We love the Boardwalk Resort the best out of them all!

~Amanda