PDA

View Full Version : Least crowded park on Thanksgiving?

dixiepixie
04-20-2010, 11:37 AM
I have a friend who will be in WDW for the week of Thanksgiving and I am helping her plan. What park would be the least crowded on Thanksgiving day? Any other crowd advice for this time of year would be great!

Touchdown
04-20-2010, 12:07 PM
I can only go based on what I experienced on Easter Sunday as I have not been to WDW for Thanksgiving but my suggestion would be the park most capable of dealing with crowds: Epcot. We were there for Easter and the place was not crowded at all (even though the MK hit capacity.)

jlmct52
04-20-2010, 03:17 PM
I agree with Touchdown. Epcot is much less crowded on Thanksgiving Day.

We've visited WDW over Thanksgiving several times and this seems to always be the case. And, the first time we were there at that time of year we had reservations for Crystal Palace for Thanksgiving dinner. Food was excellent, but the crowds within the park were a nightmare.

sydzach
04-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Ok, I will be at Disney from the 20th-24th, coming home on Thanksgiving day. I have heard some say that week is AWFUL in regards to crowds while others have said crowds are not bad until Wednesday-day before Thanksgiving. I know one year can't be compared to another but just curious what the days before Thanksgiving were like?