PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Restaurant For Thanksgiving Day

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-20-2010, 10:59 AM
We would like to try restaurants we've never eaten at before and this next trip we are having trouble choosing our Thanksgiving dinner restaurant at Epcot. Here are some of the places we've never tried...Garden Grill, Tutto Italia, Teppon Edo and Rose and Crown...

However, my mother is not a fan of Japanese and nobody is really thrilled about Rose and Crown's choices...so I guess its between Garden Grill and Tutto Italia really. We all love Italian but were very disappointed in Tony's and wouldn't want another similar experience...would love to hear opinions. Also, Garden Grill looks like simple fare we all like, just wondering if they do a special Thanksgiving meal?

Opinions and reviews?:)

DadTriton
04-21-2010, 03:41 PM
The Garden Grill is Thanksgiving Dinner - all year long.

LandFan
04-22-2010, 09:10 AM
I know you are asking about GG and Tutto but for Thanksgiving, we like to make sure we have great food so we ate a Le Cellier for Thanksgiving dinner a few years ago. My DN(11 at the time) said it was the most "bangin' turkey she ever had - but don't tell mommy" :secret:

It was VERY good!

You can order their Thanksgiving meal or still order off of most of the regular menu (all the filets are still available ; ).

Garden Grill is ok too.

buzznwoodysmom
04-22-2010, 10:41 AM
I know this isn't in Epcot, but its very, very close. We've had Thanksgiving dinner twice now at Cape May Cafe. It was the perfect mixture of Thanksgiving food and seafood. It was wonderful both times. Another plus is that the resorts around Epcot have amazing Christmas decorations. We spent some time strolling through all the resorts and it was a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving. You also have the option of taking the boat from Epcot to the resorts and back if you'd rather not walk.

renecat
04-22-2010, 11:32 AM
I don't care for Tony's either. Tried Tutto italia last year and was very happy. We will do it again this year. So if it is one you haven't tried you should. Food is very good.

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Wow, they all sound good:mickey: