PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Pier

eeyorepoohfan
04-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Has anyone stayed at Paradise Pier? What are your thoughts on it? How are the room sizes? My two sisters and I are going mid-May and are able to stay for 2 nights here. I've stayed at the Disneyland Hotel before and enjoyed it a lot! One day I hope to be able to afford to stay at the Grand Californian! 27 days until Disneyland!!!!! :thumbsup:

lakeane
04-19-2010, 06:39 PM
I have stayed there twice and am staying there again in October. I think the rooms are really nice - both in size and decor. I love the hotel! Have a great time.

eeyorepoohfan
04-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Thanks lakeane! The pictures look nice online! Do you happen to remember if the sink is seperate from the toilet and shower room?

lakeane
04-20-2010, 08:09 AM
It's a regular bathroom - so the sink is in with the shower and toilet. When you walk into the room there's a small area in the hallway that had a coffee pot set up. Then there is a bathroom, beds, an entertainment center with the TV and they had a desk where you could put your laptop, etc. We have been to Disneyland twice and stayed here both times. We are going in October and plan to stay there again. We really liked the hotel.

maizey05
04-20-2010, 01:44 PM
There is also a mini fridge and an area in the "foyer" of the room, with a ledge and a mirror, which is good for getting ready in the morning, if someone's in the restroom. We've stayed at PPH twice,and most likely this year too. One of the best things, it's been packed to capacity there, when we've stayed, and never heard a peep, from anyone nextdoor, in the hallway etc. LOve it!

RedSoxFan
04-24-2010, 10:03 PM
We stayed there in 2004; but we had a suite as there were 6 of us. I loved it there --- it had just been renovated. I would stay there again.:mickey: