PDA

View Full Version : 10 days!

cather74
04-19-2010, 03:15 PM
My Disney sister and I are leaving for POFQ in 10 days!!!!!:number1: I am so excited. WE stayed at the Poly with my parents, my sister, and me and my husband last JUne. What a great time! This time "girls only." I can't wait until we get on to that Magical Express.
Trying a more relaxed approach this time. (I tend to be a Disney Dictator.) Although we are there for only 5 nights four days and I am used to doing all four parks twice through (at least) at break neck speed, this time I promised the sis we would be able to do Downtown Disney. (since we have a boat) I am also allowing time to lay by the pool a little. (although it's going to kill me. :cool:) Can't wait for Epcot and all the other great things. It sounds dumb but sometimes it's the smells and music I miss the most! Any ideas for other relaxing things? Never stayed at POFQ any thoughts? And I can't wait to have a:marg: in Mexico!!!!

Ms. Mode
04-19-2010, 03:37 PM
Good luck with that "taking it easy" thing! It just never works for us.:thumbsup:

I'll be interested to hear how you like POFQ, that's where we are staying on our next trip.

Have fun :mickey:

wdwluv
04-19-2010, 05:06 PM
We have a 6 day trip and plan only ONE park day! (killing me) But the plan is to relax the rest of the time! Swim, DTD, different resort restaurants. I hope it doesn't kill me to just do one park though! We check in to POR in 23 days! :mickey:

vizsla
04-20-2010, 05:01 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

Disneypixie513
04-20-2010, 09:33 AM
We're leaving in 10 days also! We'll be staying at POP, though we were looking into staying at POFQ.
Have fun on your trip. :mickey:

pdrlkr
04-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: