PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Dessert Party - Do we tip?

laprana
04-19-2010, 12:08 PM
We've made a reservation for the Wishes Dessert Party at MK on May 28 :joy:, and I was hoping to get some info from those of you who have already attended one. I know that the desserts are served buffet-style, but are there servers who clear plates and glasses away from the tables? The reason I ask is, I want to be sure to bring cash for a tip if there are. What would an appropriate tip be if there is a server? Should it be a % of our total cost for the party or just a flat amount of a few bucks?

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide! This is our first time going to the dessert party and I'm so excited! :woohoo:

Pirate Granny
04-19-2010, 12:48 PM
WOW...never thought about a tip for the party. There were a few CM walking around collecting dirty plates and cups (twice and not the same person). I'll be interested to see what everyone has to say...You know they keep raising the prices...I believe it started at $15.99 and then went to $18.99 (what I paid) and now it's over $20...i have to assume that each time they re-start the parties they raise the prices.
:pirate:

wdwluv
04-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Ya, I saw how much that is, and I wonder if it's still worth it to pay that for little ones!