PDA

View Full Version : Late Reservation

PrincessJadesMom
04-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Yesterday I booked our reservations:eat: for our trip in October :cloud9:. I asked for the last available reservation for Sci Fi, and she gave me a time of 7:20 P.M. The park is supposed to close at 7:00 PM. So....how does that work? We will need to use Disney transportation to get back to our resort. Is there a problem here? Thanks for any info. I'm just worried that we'll be stuck.:confused:

jnfr2424
04-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Don't worry about transporation they all run 2 hours after park closing

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Don't worry, you won't get left behind at the park.

On one of our last trips, we had a great meal at R&C, watched the fireworks, had coffee and tea after the meal, just really enjoyed it. Well, the park was almost 100% empty by the time we left and the bus stopped were also just about deserted.

There was a CM there, asking where we were going, and calling busses to get all us "stragglers" back home. So, no worries at all!

LandFan
04-19-2010, 11:32 AM
Don't worry, you won't get left behind at the park.

There was a CM there, asking where we were going, and calling busses to get all us "stragglers" back home. So, no worries at all!

Same here. We were the last 5 people in EPCOT once - we had the last seating at Le Cellier. It was actually REALLY cool walking out! It was kinda weird though - park security stayed pretty hidden but you could tell they were monitoring our every move and relaying our position as we moseyed out. They called in a bus for us too - we were the only ones on the bus. :thumbsup:

FriendsofMickey
04-19-2010, 12:26 PM
We once had dinner ressies for Rainforest (AK) right after park close. When we were done eating, they loaded everyone (regardless of where you were going back to) onto one bus and drove everyone back to their resorts.