PDA

View Full Version : What if the Pirates and Pals Fireworks voyage cancels due to weather

Ksmith75
04-18-2010, 03:54 PM
hello,

we have the pirates and pals fireworks voyage next monday, april 26th...there is thunderstorms forecast for that day - we know weather can change a hundred times...but if Disney cancels due to weather, you get your money back right? thanks

epceddie
04-20-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm not sure, but someone will be along to answer that question. We did it back in January on a 38-degree night and they didn't cancel it. There were blankets on the boat for everybody.
Hopefully, the weather won't be a factor, because it's a lot of fun. There are drinks and snacks in a lounge in the Contemporary before hand and you get to take photos with Captain Hook and Mr. Smee. Then, you head out to the boat with your pirate guide, Patch, who does a great job with stories, songs, and jokes. Everybody on the cruise is recognized by family groups and it's a really good time. We can't wait to do it again sometime when the weather is warmer.

Ksmith75
04-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Sounds like fun! I was only worried if they would cancel during a thunderstorm. I called Disney and they said if they (Disney) cancel it - we will be refunded. We leave in 4 days - and the only day that calls for thunderstorms is that day! thanks for you info - it sounds like a lot of fun!:mickey:

paragon
04-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Well,
we just got back and di the "fireworks cruise" it was chilly, but they had blankets for everyone.
I just copied this from the Sammy Duvall site, not sure if it applies though, but thats who ran our cruise, out of the Contemporay resort.

We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours prior to your reservation time, SAMMY DUVALL WATERSPORTS will charge your credit card for the full amount of the activities on your reservation. Any cancellations on our part, due to weather or other unforeseen events, will not incur any charges.