PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses in May

Julie_Mouse
04-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Just getting into my "obsessive planning" mode for our trip in 21 days! :cloud9:

I'm wondering how fastpasses are for the popular rides during May. Namely, for Soarin' and TSM :)
I can't seem to remember whether there was madness for Soarin' fastpasses when we were there in May 2 years ago.

Can someone who has been in May let me know whether we need to rush over and fastpass these rides early in the AM when we arrive? :bolt:

Thanks everyone :mickey:

TinkerbellsMom
04-18-2010, 12:35 PM
We go every May - I would suggest heading to Soarin immediately and riding. If your like us, we would then get a fast pass if the wait time was greater than 20 minutes. Another idea that has worked well for us is to go to Epcot the day after there extra magic night hours. We did this and rode Test Track 5 times without waiting! My DD was on cloud 9. We will be there on May 8th!!!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-18-2010, 01:07 PM
We didn't do the crazy rush as the park opened thing to TSM or Soarin' and were able to get pretty good return times for both last May.

At DHS, we arrived shortly after opening, went to TSM and got FP, then DD and got in line (about 40 minutes) and DH went on Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster. I think our return time was just after lunchtime, so it worked out quite well.