PDA

View Full Version : Prime Time Tables

PrincessJadesMom
04-17-2010, 01:17 PM
When you eat at Prime Time do you need to request a table with a TV or does every table have one? If you need to request one, do you request it when you make reservations or when you get there? Thanks!:mickey:

DisneyFr33k
04-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Not every table has one. We've eaten there 3 times and never have gotten one with a TV. I don't know if you can make a request when you make your ressie, but it doesn't hurt to try! Also, when arrive and check in, you can askthe host for one too.

Frankly, we enjoy the non-TV tables more as we can talk and listen to all the other servers ham it up with other guests. That is more entertaining than the TV shows for us!!

Good luck, and keep your elbows off the table!!

lighteningqueen
04-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Last Dec I asked when I checked in. They told me I might have to wait a little longer but we got one of the kitchenettes and we loved it. So much more atmospheric. When you get a regular table sometimes they put you off in those side rooms and you miss all the action. We had side rooms the 2 previous years before and vowed to not do that again. Love the atmosphere here but we have never had a good waitress. We had the same one as in 2008 as we did in 2009 and she was boring. I think we shall pass next time. The portions were so much smaller and the roast was a bit burned. Not to rain on your parade. Hopefully they will have brought their quality back up when you go.