PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper ticket question

mjm12000
04-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Ok I know I should know the answer to this, but can I buy my parkhopper passes when I check into my resort... like when I check in can they just add a parkhopper pass to my key to the world card, or do i have to go buy one first and then go back to the resort and have it added to my key? I know in the past when I have had seperate tickets when I checked in they put my ticket onto my key to the world card, so I only had the one card... so can they add one if I have not yet bought one and just charge me at the check in counter... does that make sense...

faline
04-16-2010, 02:03 PM
You can buy parkhopper passes at check-in and have them put right on your room key. You can't get annual passes at check-in though.

mjm12000
04-16-2010, 02:45 PM
You can buy parkhopper passes at check-in and have them put right on your room key. You can't get annual passes at check-in though.

Sweet that is what i thought I just could not recall and on the WDW website it only says to pick up tickets at the ticket booths, So I thought I would check as I thought you could do it upon check in. Thanks for your reply.

CleveRocks
04-16-2010, 03:14 PM
You might not be able to do it exactly at check-in ... you'll likely have to go to an adjacent or nearby counter called Lobby Concierge.

mjm12000
04-16-2010, 04:11 PM
ok concierge is ok as well, just didn't want to have to go all the way to the ticket and transporation centre as that would otherwise be the closest place for us to go as we are staying at the BLT, and planning on heading to the Magic kingdom when we arrive so if we can get tickets at the desk at the Contemporary that will be great.

joelkfla
04-16-2010, 06:04 PM
If you are heading directly from the resort to the MK, you wouldn't need to go to TTC in any case, as anything that can be done at TTC can also be done at the MK outside Guest Relations windows (to the right of the park entrance.)