PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Promotions Question

Urbss
04-16-2010, 07:54 AM
I see there are different promotions going around again this year. I recieved an email with a code for a special promotion for free dining if we book a 4night/5 day package.

My question is; what would happen if we book this, but want to stay 6 or 7 nights?

Thanks,
Tom

PopPhan
04-16-2010, 08:05 AM
As long as your entire stay is within the time frame of the offer, there should be no problem. In prior years, they allowed the offer for your entire stay if your stay BEGAN in the offer time frame, but there has been a push to stop allowing this.

The offers are generally listed as 4 night/5 day as this is the "average" vacation length for most Americans. Longer or shorter (to a set minimum) stays can be accommodated easily.

magicofdisney
04-16-2010, 08:18 AM
In the past, 3 nights was the minimum stay allowed and I believe the maximum was a 10 day (because of ticket limits) stay.

nicjohn3
04-16-2010, 08:19 AM
We just booked that same offer for a 6night stay instead of the 4. Of course that price goes up and we also upgraded to the regular dining plan that includes table service meals (about $10 day upgrade per person). :)

DizneyRox
04-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Typically, the offers are displayed as minimums to get in on it. They are trying to show how cheap it is to come and give mickey your money!

I've never heard of Disney turning away more money when asked to extend something, PROVIDED you're within the dates of the offer.

Disney is really pushing the summer lately... I'm hoping that this summer will be as "dead" as last summer. Wait times, etc were fantastic!

Kaps
04-16-2010, 12:03 PM
I doubt they turn down more money we have extended in the past. Just ask when you call