PDA

View Full Version : AAA Dicounts For Dining??

slpngbty56
04-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Hello:mickey:
I seem to remember reading somewhere that AAA members received discounts at certain dining establishments, but can't seem to find that info anywhere now. Am I mistaken??:confused:

KylesMom
04-15-2010, 10:00 PM
You can receive discounts on Disney rooms/packages and various types of ticket media through AAA. However, I am not aware of any dining discounts at Disney. There may be discounts on chain restaurants in the area, but we've been members of AAA for several years now & there is nothing on their site for specific Disney dining discounts. I receive "Member Discount" updates every week, and haven't seen a thing.

ElenitaB
04-15-2010, 10:30 PM
I've never seen an AAA discount for dining at WDW, but have seen many an AP discount. Could that be what you were thinking of?

#1donaldfan
04-16-2010, 11:28 AM
....Fulton's is the only one I can remember...our AAA agent gave me a list one time, however I've seemed to have lost it....check with your agent, maybe they can help you.....by the way, Fulton's was wonderful....great food and service....!!!

WishesFan13
04-16-2010, 09:22 PM
I don't think there are too many restaurants that offer the discount. The only one we ever used was at Wolfgang Puck express, which i think was a 10% discount. I know we had also gotten a list from our AAA travel agent, but i don't remember what other restaurants were included.