PDA

View Full Version : Update Information on Wishes Dessert Party

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
04-15-2010, 07:49 AM
Hi all,

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining who had me on hold for over 10 minutes trying to book a reservation for me for the Wishes Dessert party for July and she said that they are only showing this event going to May 28th.

I read on other boards that it has been extended to August 2010 and even to January 2011, which I told her, but she searched and searched for me for Saturday, July 31st and she said nothing is showing past May.

Has anyone else got this same information when trying to book this event past May?

Thanks

Strmchsr
04-15-2010, 08:26 AM
Has anyone else got this same information when trying to book this event past May?

Thanks

Yep. Currently it only runs through the end of May. Regardless of rumors that tend to fly unchecked on other boards there has been no official announcement on the party continuing beyond May.

kakn7294
04-15-2010, 08:49 AM
I tried to book it for August during the first week that it was announced that it resumed. I was also told that it was only booking through May 31 for now. Perhaps, hopefully, it will continue through the summer.