PDA

View Full Version : DDP Question

Captain_Nemo
04-14-2010, 08:57 AM
does the DDP cover meals for the day you check out as well? I am leaving early on that day as most people probably do and I cant remember. I know I diden't have any meals left last time i went, but I also used 2 for sig dining one night at Jiko so maybe that was why. I just don't want to end up paying for a day of meals I can't use. thanks. :mickey:

Bri798
04-14-2010, 09:40 AM
You get one counter service, one table service and one snack per night. If you have any extra meals at the end of the trip you can use them on your last day, otherwise the number of meals is based on nights stayed, not days.

Ms. Mode
04-14-2010, 09:42 AM
Yes, one CS, TS and Snack for every NIGHT that you stay. We try to save a TS to use for breakfast the morning we depart. :thumbsup:

zcrsdad
04-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Your meal plan expires at midnight the day you check out. You can use your meal allotments in any order you wish.

I usually get to Disney in the afternoon so we eat a late afternoon counter service and skip the TS for that night and eat a TS on our last day or do a signature.

#1donaldfan
04-15-2010, 12:07 PM
....don't get confused with this....my answer is no, there are typically are no meal credits left, unless you forego one during your stay...they are for each night, so with you checking out, your not staying that night, therefore no meals, unless, like previously said, you don't use one earlier in the week....:blush::confused: