PDA

View Full Version : What should they make next?

plutosnana
04-13-2010, 04:01 PM
Okay so we all love Disney but Disney is missing so many movie rides, restruants, etc. But what do you think they should add next? I think 2 things. #1 they should have a Mickey mouse ride. Since they only had mickey minnie and donald house they should have a ride #2 is that i think that Disney should not have Stacy as the Disney tv lady. That one girl before they had stacy should come back. With stacy her jokes aren't that funny. Actually her jokes would make it worse. Although when I hear her on Live 365 Disney radio I can't help but listen.

Lakin
04-13-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah, I think they should replace Stacey but I'm not terribly crazy about the Mickey attraction idea. A ride needs more of a basis for a theme than just a character, IMO.

What they should add....I think they could use some sections in stores where they sell more household items. They have some kitchen items on sale, but they aren't exactly the best....

Imagineer1981
04-14-2010, 12:13 PM
What!!! get rid of Stacey, no way! Her jokes are so lame and corny you have to listen to her. She has been on the TV at the resorts now quite some time, in fact they are doing a newer show to update the old one, so I don't think she is going anywhere anytime soon.
(looking at a gorilla) "kinda looks like my uncle phil"....lol

bruin1344
04-14-2010, 12:50 PM
more indoor thrill or Pirates/Haunted Mansion type rides in order of parks that need it the most

1. AK
2. DHS
3. Epcot
4. MK

AdventurerKim
04-14-2010, 12:58 PM
I want a Pixar ride with a variety of movies or a Pixar 3D movie!

plutosnana
04-14-2010, 03:15 PM
I want a Pixar ride with a variety of movies or a Pixar 3D movie!
I like that Idea. And that would be nice!

johnO
04-14-2010, 04:06 PM
We think Stacey is hilarious. At least she was in the original top must see program she did. They toned her down and made it boring.

hauntedmansiongirl
04-14-2010, 06:25 PM
I would love to see something really cool and innovative based on the CARS movie at DHS.

I would also love if they updated / changed the Indiana Jones show at DHS- it has been the same since I was a kid in the early 1990s. :mickey:

Superzeus84
04-14-2010, 07:57 PM
I would love a Walle themed ride at DHS, not sure what it would be, but there are a lot of possibilites with that movie.

KatrinaJ91
04-14-2010, 08:44 PM
An Enchanted ride might be fun! something with Hercules would be awesome too

Queenbee2
04-14-2010, 09:36 PM
I know I am biased here being a boy only mom. But I would really, really like a character dinner with the Toy Story characters . Or the Peter Pan characters with Captain Hook. Anything boy themed would be great. Most of the character dinners are princesses.
I feel so left out.
I would love a pixar ride as well.

Joannelet
04-14-2010, 10:40 PM
Queenbee I highly agree with you! :) A boy related character dining would be perfect and I think successful. (whether it be pirates, peter pan, toy story related....just something else besides princesses would be nice.
A CARS attraction would be a fabulous idea as well!!!

svarhall07
04-15-2010, 12:53 AM
A BOY CHARACTER MEAL IS REALLY NEEDED! Chef Mickeys and Donald's Breakfast Safari are ok, but a boy themed meal would be awesome. I think it would be awesome for there to be a Andy's Room Diner with Toy Story characters in the Pixar Studios part of HS. The cruise has a mock Andy's room and I think it would be a huge hit! I went with 2 boys last summer and they had absolutely no interest in princesses. I think if they stray from Pirates and focus more on Toy Story it would be very successful - plus girls would love it too if you threw in Bo-peep and Jesse!

As for a ride, I've always wanted an interactive spy ride (not like Kim Possible) but more like Toy Story mania. The ride could be set in The Incredibles, Mr. Gadget, Robin Hood, Hercules, Tarzan, or Meet the Robinsons where you go through a POTC-like ride, gathering clues on an interactive keypad, and solving a mystery or saving a character. It could have many different missions so each time is slightly different. Very action based, with a few drops and near death experiences, culminating with a success for each boat. I think it would be very fun.

gollybass
04-15-2010, 05:56 AM
some more awesomely themed dark rides would be phenomenal

and... Bring back Mr toad!

Belster
04-15-2010, 10:04 AM
I know I am biased here being a boy only mom. But I would really, really like a character dinner with the Toy Story characters . Or the Peter Pan characters with Captain Hook. Anything boy themed would be great. Most of the character dinners are princesses.
I feel so left out.
I would love a pixar ride as well.

I could not agree more...not only becuase I have boys but because I like these things as well. My boys really just love Disney so seeing a princess or two is really never a problem fo us. We just love Pxar and would love to see more of it at DHS.

Belster
04-15-2010, 10:06 AM
As far as a Cars attraction...they could always change Test Track to Cars. Not that I do not LOVE Test Track...but I remember there being rumors that GM was thinking of pulling out from the sponsorship of this ride??? Just a thought. :mickey:

Kaps
04-15-2010, 11:25 AM
I like Philharmagic so I would like to see Pixar themed one or update Tom Sawyer island. I never visit it because it never keeps my kids attention.

ransam
04-15-2010, 01:24 PM
i thought a 3-d movie to replace honey i shrunk the audience, based on Enchantment would would be really cool.

and i would love a ride based on Fantasmic. With the theme of good vs evil. have lots of villians vs the good disney characters. it could be a combination show, thrill ride, water ride, 3-d show, etc....

Mitzie
04-16-2010, 08:30 AM
I don't know if this is quiet the spot for this, but I would love them to change the film for Sorin. It works with California and Disneyland, but I would love to see shots from all over the world. This would tie in the World Showcase. Sorin is my most favorite ride/attraction. I would love to sweep down over the Great Wall, or the Great Barrier Reef, the Eifel Tower....the options are endless.

plutosnana
04-16-2010, 09:39 AM
I don't know if this is quiet the spot for this, but I would love them to change the film for Sorin. It works with California and Disneyland, but I would love to see shots from all over the world. This would tie in the World Showcase. Sorin is my most favorite ride/attraction. I would love to sweep down over the Great Wall, or the Great Barrier Reef, the Eifel Tower....the options are endless.
I am thinking both yes and no. I would like to see the WHOLE world on soarin but I still like the clips of USA. So yes and no

ransam
04-16-2010, 10:00 AM
i just thought of something that would be awesome....I understand it would be impossible, but either in MK or downtown disney, they should build Sherman Auditorium. named of course after the Sherman Brothers. you can have some acts play there, but even better....if you could have the Sherman brothers play there a couple nights a week.. Playing all the wonderful songs they've written, have sing alongs, tell stories about their influences for their songs... that would be really cool.

finaldynasty
04-19-2010, 07:11 PM
I think the Sherman Brothers idea is awesome!! I also would like to see a Cars and Princess and the Frog attraction. I also think that it would be cool to create a Disney Villans area. They deserve there do in WDW. If not for them, the movies w love would not have been what we remember...:mickey:

plutosnana
04-21-2010, 07:47 AM
And there is sooooo many movies that they have forgotten! Like the Brave Mouse Detective, which is rarely ever on the Disney Channel! I hate when movies like that go to waste!

paragon
04-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Hmmmm. Well, DHS really needs some updates and an expansion.
* The original backlot tour was much better than the current version, bring back the residential street, and have a few more real behind the scenes areas( maybe the tram could actually drive INSIDE the costume and prop areas)
*A 'Monsters Inc" themed roller coaster would be really cool, along the lines of all those doors running on the tracks.
*Another movie ride, maybe a starwars type, but with "Pirates of the Carribbean" theme, motion simulator on the Black Pearl on the high seas!
*Swap breakfast with Mickey with breakfast with Pooh at the Crystal Palace.
*Do something with the abandoned entry to the old overhead ride near Peter Pan and IASW ride, maybe another safer overhead ride.
*And bring back the SWAN BOATS, and also whatever the boat ride in AK was, those canals seem so wasted and sad now.