PDA

View Full Version : Crowpd update please....

kbean
04-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Just wondering what the next week usually brings in crowds to the parks.

Thanks

CaptSmee
04-13-2010, 12:00 AM
let me get Madame Leota's crystal ball up and running...rap on a table...it's time to respond...send us a message from somewhere beyond...visions of long lines are beginning to materialize :thumbsup:

ransam
04-13-2010, 10:04 AM
the next week should be pretty good.
Most kids are back to school from spring break. and most are actually getting prepared for finals, graduations.
this should be an awesome time to go.

Have fun.

kbean
04-13-2010, 03:28 PM
CaptSmee.... too bad the crystal ball couldn't foresee my bad spelling of crowds in the headline. Thanks guys.

DisneyWFan
04-13-2010, 07:05 PM
Massachusetts has April Vacation next week & I believe Maine does too if not a full vacation for Maine I know they have a long weekend. We celebrate Patriot's day on Monday the 19th. so the crowds could be effected by that.

cantgetenoughdisney
04-14-2010, 09:59 AM
I have the IPhone and have been checking wait times on a daily basis, since we are heading down in two weeks. Right now, it seems to be moderate. Wait times have gone down on things like Soarin,Toy Story Mania, and Space Mountain from 100 minutes last week to about 50 - 55 this week. This IPhone thing is fun. A lot of the things had 20 - 30 minute wait times and some, such as Pirates were 15 minutes and less. Good luck on your trip! I am hoping for light crowds the last week of April. Keeping fingers crossed. :mickey:

CaptSmee
04-14-2010, 09:13 PM
all the local schools in upstate NY are off next week...lots of families heading south.

javamama
04-14-2010, 11:17 PM
We caught that NY break one year, it was pretty busy. Also I think part of the south had a break, maybe AL or Ga had some form of a break when we were there. We did hit some good crowds at times.