PDA

View Full Version : Question about EMH

michellerose1579
04-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Just wondering how this works. If Im already in a park and there is EMH for that evening, do I have to go back to the front gates and come back in?

Julie_Mouse
04-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Nope! :mickey: Although I haven't been able to partake in EMH for 2 years, my understanding is that, currently, they will ask you for your KTTW card when you get in line for an attraction during EMH. So fairly little inconvenience to you! Well... except for having to dig your valuables pouch out of your bag ;) but still much better than having to march all the way back to the front of the park and re-enter! :mickey:

Stu29573
04-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Actually, in June they didn't even ask for our card. I don't really know how they knew we were "legit."

Going2HeavenRU
04-12-2010, 02:57 PM
I think the evening EMH are really horrible now that they don't have the wrist bands. It was so nice just walking on everything showing your wrist band. Now you have to keep digging out your room key and wait for the cast member to check the cards. It also seems more crowded at night. The mornings are the main one's we do now. You know for sure only resort guests are allowed in.

eeyorepoohfan
04-12-2010, 05:29 PM
:mickey: We took advantage of the EMH for the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT when we were there in December. They simply asked to see our room/ticket pass and we were able to enter the queue line. Both of these evening EMH were fairly uncrowded and walked on to almost everything we wanted to ride. Once we learned their checking system, we just put our cards in our pockets or the front small zipper on our Camelbak for easy access. :thumbsup: About an hour after the regular park hours ended, we could really feel the difference in the crowd level and was much easier to navigate the parks. :mickey: I loved our evening at EPCOT EMH. We were able to go on almost every single attraction in those 3 hours!! We probably could have finished the remaining 2 rides, but we were so tired and rode them the next day instead.

Goofy Pluto
04-14-2010, 01:35 PM
I think the evening EMH are really horrible now that they don't have the wrist bands. It was so nice just walking on everything showing your wrist band. Now you have to keep digging out your room key and wait for the cast member to check the cards. It also seems more crowded at night. The mornings are the main one's we do now. You know for sure only resort guests are allowed in.

I remember back in the day (more than 10 years ago) going to EMH and there would be like no one there. It was WONDERFUL! You could just walk on everything and ride as much as you want. Now it's so crowded it's not really worth it. We are doing one EMH night on our upcoming trip but totally avoiding it otherwise.