PDA

View Full Version : Dining Reservation question

FriendsofMickey
04-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Short question:
Is there a way to pull up (on the disney website) all of your dining reservations?

Long question (same one just with background):
I am going down in May as part of a grand gathering. I have made a ton of reservations for not only my family but the entire group of others going (It started as 10 and now is 17 in all). I tried my best to keep track of the reservations. About midway another party started making ressies as well and then I needed to cancel some of mind... and then, back in forth we kept going with ressies (due to the number of people changing).
I think (hope), I have all my ressies numbers and that I have cancelled all that I do not need. However, I was wondering if there was a way to pull up your ressies on their site to verify? My next option will be to call them and go through each one.

Thanks for any help.

KylesMom
04-12-2010, 01:25 PM
No, unfortunately not. You need to enter each reservation number to pull it up online separately - they don't show up all together if you type in your reservation or phone number.

However, you could call 1-407-WDW-DINE and go over your schedule with them. I usually do this 30 days before our trip to ensure everything will go according to plan. Or, when you arrive at your resort, they can run a full printout of your ADRs for you. :mickey:

Juicy1122
04-12-2010, 01:40 PM
You can actully. On the page where you can look up reservations there is a link to look up multiple reservations and you can click on that as many times as you need to. It will bring up a box to put in the reservation number and your phone number. It's a pain to do it over and over again but it gives you a chance to look up all your reservations at once.

KylesMom
04-12-2010, 02:02 PM
You possibly can to a certain point - it will only allow you to bring up ten reservations at a time once you log into the Disney site, go to "My Vacation", go into Dining Reservations, type each reservation number and telephone number in separately. I guess it depends on how many ADRs you'd like to check on as to whether this is more convenient than calling or not!

FriendsofMickey
04-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Thanks, it looks like I will need to just call. The problem is I want to make sure I didn't accidentally leave out a confirmation number that I have, so looking up using the numbers will not help much.
Thanks again for the answers.