PDA

View Full Version : Boma for breakfast per your recommendations! :-)

wdwluv
04-12-2010, 10:56 AM
Sounds like many of you have recommended Boma, especially as an experience of AKL. I know animals are usually active early in the A.M. We are not normally early risers - in this case should we make a point of getting there early? Or will we get animal sightings even later in the morning?

wdwluv
04-12-2010, 11:03 AM
And let me say you *may not* have recommended breakfast (vs. lunch or dinner)- but someone did mention the experience of seeing the animals

renecat
04-12-2010, 01:25 PM
My DH and I went to Jiko's for dinner one year in Dec. Saw lots of animals. I don't know if it was because it was Dec. and not real hot. So I guess it depends on when you are going to go.

ElenitaB
04-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Boma is one of our favorite breakfast buffets at WDW (they only serve breakfast and dinner). At either time, you'll have animal sightings (at least we have when staying there so it shouldn't be much different).

homeschool mom
04-13-2010, 08:06 AM
DH and I had an early breakfast at BOMA on our trip last April and all we saw were "TONS" of birds, a shy Okape that wouldn't come out to eat his breakfast, and again "TONS" of giraffes. I was a little disappointed with the lack of animal variety, but it was still a nice experience, and the breakfast buffet was really nice. I wanted to go again on our upcoming trip to take our kiddos, but DH wasn't impressed so we opted not to.