PDA

View Full Version : Glee-Season 1 Part 2

JanetMegan
04-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Ok, am I the only Gleek excited about this week???? They were great on Oprah last week ;)

DakandZakMom
04-12-2010, 10:52 AM
This Gleek is SUPER EXCITED!!!!!:thumbsup:

DisneyPrincess21
04-12-2010, 05:32 PM
I am stoked! I was just listening to my glee volume 2 cd in my car earlier today.

laprana
04-13-2010, 09:31 AM
Yay! :woohoo: Can't wait for Glee to start back up again! Seems like it's been forever since the last new episode.

Dragongirlx
04-13-2010, 10:06 AM
Doesn't start up again in the UK till next week but I am soo looking forward to it

Melanie
04-13-2010, 06:47 PM
:thumbsup:

Dopey's Girl
04-13-2010, 08:51 PM
I'm really excited for tonight!!! I can't wait to see how they deal with the whole Finn/Rachel/Quinn/Puck saga!

My DVR is set and ready to go!

JanetMegan
04-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Such a good show!! Love the new love interest for Rachel-that Jessie is evil, but not as evil as the rival voice coach-none other than Idina Menzel!!

Melanie
04-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Love, love, love Idina. Sure wish she would have sung though. Great premiere. The Madonna episode looks good.

citizensnoopy
04-14-2010, 10:20 PM
The Sue Sylvester "Vogue" cover was just fantastic!

Missy_Mouses_Dad
04-15-2010, 11:36 AM
I was pumped for Glee..but am not sure if I will watch it any more. to be honest, I think it is way over the top and is getting too silly. I am kind of disappointed. This probably puts me in the minority..

MNNHFLTX
04-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Love, love, love Idina. Sure wish she would have sung though.Me too. I have to believe that she will at some point in the coming episodes; I'm sure they brought her to do so (or maybe she will turn out to be Rachel's birth mother? As much as they look alike, I wouldn't be surprised!)

I actually found the Vogue cover a bit disturbing (black and white cinematography is so unforgiving in close-ups!) I wish they would have camped it up more than they did.

Good show, though. :)

PirateLover
04-15-2010, 05:26 PM
I was pumped for Glee..but am not sure if I will watch it any more. to be honest, I think it is way over the top and is getting too silly. I am kind of disappointed. This probably puts me in the minority..

It is definitely over the top but I think that's the point. There are definitely times where I am thinking "OH, COME ON!?" but still I do enjoy it!

Missy_Mouses_Dad
04-16-2010, 07:52 AM
You are probably right. a few commercials were on last night, and I can't wait for the next episode.

WDWFanatic
04-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Me too. I have to believe that she will at some point in the coming episodes; I'm sure they brought her to do so (or maybe she will turn out to be Rachel's birth mother? As much as they look alike, I wouldn't be surprised!)

My thoughts also. I was surprised how much they looked alike and ACT alike. We'll see....

pink
04-18-2010, 11:41 AM
I just watched this show for the first time and honestly, I couldn't wait for it to be over. :secret:

I loved the music but the storyline and the acting made me cringe. I think it's mostly to do with that main girl, Rachel I think her name was. She was just played her character to a point where she acted like she didn't have any common sense. What was up with her relationship with that boy from the other team too? Have they met in previous episodes because within that one hour they met, sang together, I guess fell in love and then broke up? What was that about? :mickey:

I'm going to give the show one more chance and watch the Madonna episode but right now I'm not too impressed. :mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
04-18-2010, 03:16 PM
I just watched this show for the first time and honestly, I couldn't wait for it to be over. :secret:

I loved the music but the storyline and the acting made me cringe. I think it's mostly to do with that main girl, Rachel I think her name was. She was just played her character to a point where she acted like she didn't have any common sense. What was up with her relationship with that boy from the other team too? Have they met in previous episodes because within that one hour they met, sang together, I guess fell in love and then broke up? What was that about? :mickey:

I'm going to give the show one more chance and watch the Madonna episode but right now I'm not too impressed. :mickey:

I think in order for you to give the show a fair shot, you would really need to start with episode 1. That will fill you in on each characters quirks,and relationships, and explain why they act they way they act. You really can't come in mid season and expect to be impressed with the show, of course you wont be because you dont get all of the character interactions.

If you watch the show from the first episode, you will understand how and why Rachel could fall in love with this guy so fast, he is the male version of her, which is something that she has never found before, someone who completely understands her love for music and understands her drive to be a performer. The kids at her school never understood her, so she finally found someone who gets her and who can relate to her on the same level.

The show will make much more sense if you start at the beginning.

Dopey's Girl
04-18-2010, 08:18 PM
I loved the new episode, but can't wait to see this week's Madona episode!

I also hope there is more Puck/Quinn in the coming weeks...they kind of facinate me!

DisneyPrincess21
04-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I loved the new episode, but can't wait to see this week's Madona episode!

I also hope there is more Puck/Quinn in the coming weeks...they kind of facinate me!

:heart: Puck :cloud9: He's the cutest guy in high school I have ever seen :secret:

They sure didn't make em like that at my old high school! :D

MNNHFLTX
04-19-2010, 10:19 AM
:heart: Puck :cloud9: He's the cutest guy in high school I have ever seen :secret:

They sure didn't make em like that at my old high school! :DThey probably don't make them like that now either, lol--the guy who plays him is 28 in real life (but then again, so is the actor that plays Finn).

Melanie
04-20-2010, 09:27 PM
Loving this episode so far. Open Your Heart = awesome!!!!:thumbsup:

JanetMegan
04-21-2010, 08:45 AM
I enjoyed the episode although not quite as much as I expected (maybe too high of expectations from all the promos etc.) Like A Prayer was very good though-esp Kurt's part and Mercedes part as well. What keeps getting me though is that the big final number was sort of cut off just like last week...the online recording of Like a Prayer is about 2 mins longer than what they showed last night, I'd like longer musical numbers-guess I'll have to wait for season 2 cds!

Granny Jill A
04-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Loved Rachel's version of Like a Prayer. That song gives me goosebumps.

Thought the Sue Sylvester segment was OK, but really choppy. Too many cuts, IMHO. Wanted it to be campy.

Was a little put off by "Like a Virgin" segment. It was done in a very clumsy way, and the actors are way too old to be playing high schoolers.

Can't wait until Kristen Chenoweth returns....

MNNHFLTX
04-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Was a little put off by "Like a Virgin" segment. It was done in a very clumsy way, and the actors are way too old to be playing high schoolers.I wondered if anyone else felt the same way about this. This particular scene was almost embarassing to watch--too personal, at least in the way we're use to seeing the characters.

As a whole, I really did like this show, although I'll be glad to go back to the "regular" format, where there are not so many musical numbers. It was a bit much, IMO.

DisneyPrincess21
04-23-2010, 06:25 PM
I wondered if anyone else felt the same way about this. This particular scene was almost embarassing to watch--too personal, at least in the way we're use to seeing the characters.

I agree! I am 25 and I was feeling like a little kid who was watching something they weren't allowed to watch, i kept waiting for the door to fly open and for me to get grounded! Haha.

As a whole, I really did like this show, although I'll be glad to go back to the "regular" format, where there are not so many musical numbers. It was a bit much, IMO.

I also thought there were too many musical numbers as well, and plus I am not a Madonna fan, so it made it that much worse for me.

Dopey's Girl
04-23-2010, 10:09 PM
I just rewatched it since my DVR setting wasn't long enough...darn american idol!

I liked the episode, but I'm cranky with this Finn/Rachel business. Especially with Jese and Santana in the mix!

MNNHFLTX
04-27-2010, 11:03 PM
Nice show tonight. So great to see Kristin Chenoweth back--her voice is fabulous! Having her sing a number from The Wiz was genius, considering her involvement with the other Wizard of Oz musical, "Wicked".

I liked Mercedes storyline too, and Quinn's scene with her. I actually got a tear in my eye during "I am Beautiful".

Arielfan98
04-27-2010, 11:20 PM
The Mercedes and Quinn scene was so empowering.....Mercede's "I am Beautiful" was sung beautifully.....God I LOVE Glee!!

PirateLover
04-28-2010, 05:42 PM
I really liked this episode, and I actually enjoyed it more than the Madonna one. I LOVED the duets between Will and April. I was like a giddy school girl when they did "Fire" by Springsteen. "Beautiful" was fantastic, and "A House is Not A Home" is an all time fave of mine...although Kurt kinda creeped me out with that high voice haha.

Melanie
05-18-2010, 09:46 PM
We all knew it about Idina!!! :thumbsup:

Love this show. Dream On was great (one of my favorite songs of all time). Neil Patrick Harris is always awesome, but IMO his voice doesn't hold a candle to Matthew Morrison's.

DisneyPrincess21
05-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Loved Dream On, classic glee. Neil Patrick Harris is great on this show, I really enjoyed him tonight. I hope they put dream on, on the glee cd.

Love the story line that is developing with Idina and Lea, it will make for some great episodes I am sure.

citizensnoopy
05-19-2010, 01:31 AM
Tonight's episode was so amazing! I can't stop listening to "I Dreamed a Dream."

smcd
05-19-2010, 05:29 PM
Each episode keeps getting better and better.

One of my favorite parts was Arties dancing in the mall! Absolutely fabulous. I'd heard that he was one of the best dancers of the group. Really showed in this episode.

CAN'T wait til the Lady Gaga next week - and was that KISS I saw in the promo????

Melanie
05-19-2010, 06:16 PM
CAN'T wait til the Lady Gaga next week

Yeah, and I'm not so enthused. I think I'm getting old, because I don't get the appeal at all. :shrug:

DisneyPrincess21
05-20-2010, 12:57 AM
Yeah, and I'm not so enthused. I think I'm getting old, because I don't get the appeal at all. :shrug:

Yeah i dont get the whole gaga obsession either, i think she is ridiculously "controversal" for no reason, and i think she should focus on her singing instead of all the unnecessary costumes. :rolleyes:

I chalk it up to being caused by people drinking the "purple koolaid." :D

I did drink the Glee koolaid though, cause I am totally digging this show, one of my favorite shows in a while

JanetMegan
05-20-2010, 08:39 AM
Hey Mel-I have to admit to have been doing some Glee cheating by listening to the new cd yesterday before all the episodes have aired and I actually like the two Gaga songs covered next week on the cd and I don't even like her music so maybe you will be ok ;)

smcd
05-20-2010, 03:18 PM

Not sure it's age ;-) I probably am older than you (I have to hold my arms out SOOOO far to read that I'm considering extensions!) . I know her behavior is very...em...bizarre but I really like her songs. Maybe it's senility on my part :D

MNNHFLTX
05-20-2010, 05:17 PM
Hey Mel-I have to admit to have been doing some Glee cheating by listening to the new cd yesterday before all the episodes have aired and I actually like the two Gaga songs covered next week on the cd and I don't even like her music so maybe you will be ok ;)Same here--go figure!

Anyway I would take Lady Gaga and her music any day over KISS. They creeped me out in the 70's and I don't like them any better today. The only song I every cared for was "Beth" (for obvious reasons). ;)

PirateLover
05-20-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm young, but I'm a Gaga fan. I think she is ridiculously entertaining, and most of her stuff is pretty catchy.

citizensnoopy
05-20-2010, 09:12 PM
It's been confirmed that there will be a second Madonna theme for Glee. I'm excited about it! :party:

Melanie
05-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Okay well, I have to admit it's more her appearance than anything and when I saw them all dressed up like her....ewwww! Give me Kiss anyday!!!

Melanie
05-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Hey Mel-I have to admit to have been doing some Glee cheating by listening to the new cd yesterday before all the episodes have aired and I actually like the two Gaga songs covered next week on the cd and I don't even like her music so maybe you will be ok ;)

I got this CD yesterday and have been listening non-stop. Gosh I love this show! And yeah, the Gaga songs aren't too bad. ;)

My 12 year old is upset they "messed up" his favorite All American Rejects song though. LOL!

DisneyPrincess21
05-25-2010, 10:45 PM
Several touching moments in tonight's episode.

Puck singing "Beth" made me love him even more than before, it was such a tender and sweet moment.

Kurt's dad standing up for him like that was so sweet.

And of course the wonderful chemistry between Rachel & her mom. It was sweet and at the same time sad, that they haven't been in each others lives for so many years, and are both too afraid to tell the other how much they need them. I hope they keep with this story line.

JanetMegan
05-26-2010, 10:05 AM
I really enjoyed last night's episode, amazingly the Lady Gaga songs were my favorites-go figure? I thought the whole episode was very good, sort of back to more the Glee I loved at first. I though actually am sort of tiring of the Kurt/Finn storyline, I think they have pushed it a bit much...maybe that will be sort of the end of it for awhile?

Granny Jill A
05-26-2010, 01:08 PM
I really enjoyed last night's episode, amazingly the Lady Gaga songs were my favorites-go figure? I though actually am sort of tiring of the Kurt/Finn storyline, I think they have pushed it a bit much...maybe that will be sort of the end of it for awhile?

I also hope that the Kurt/Finn thing is resolved. Kurt is just a wee bit spoiled, I'm thinking. I also get tired of the major DRAMA that always surrounds Lea Michele's character.

Had to catch my breath when Lady Gaga's song lyrics were on the screen (I muted it to answer the phone). Whoa!

MNNHFLTX
05-26-2010, 03:23 PM
It was a good episode last night. I have really enjoyed getting to know Artie and Tina better in the last couple of shows. And I felt a little bad for Finn--not that he should have made slurs against Kurt, but his life is being turned upside-down. The new living situation suits everyone except himself and I think a little more preparation and understanding were in order.

As a final note, I tried to like it but I still got the heebie-jeebies when the guys were dressed up as KISS, The makeup is what does to me--yuck! Anyway, Puck singing "Beth" was nice though.

Melanie
05-26-2010, 06:40 PM
I wasn't as impressed last night. It was a good episode, but not one of my favorites. And to be totally honest, the facial expressions and just the way Lea Michelle and Idina Menzel were singing during Poker Face were really annoying.

MNNHFLTX
05-26-2010, 07:57 PM
I wasn't as impressed last night. It was a good episode, but not one of my favorites. And to be totally honest, the facial expressions and just the way Lea Michelle and Idina Menzel were singing during Poker Face were really annoying.That wasn't a high point for me either, Mel. I was looking forward to hearing them sing together but wasn't overly impressed.

Mousefever
05-27-2010, 11:03 AM
I was wondering exactly why they chose Poker Face as the duet. I guess I was expecting a more sentimental song.

Amy

NotaGeek
05-27-2010, 12:17 PM
I was pretty disappointed with the Poker Face duet ... 2 of the powerhouses in modern musical theater and we get a ballad version of a pop song? Total music fail imo.

Overall I did love the episode -- and when Kurt's dad stood up for him to Finn it totally brought tears to my eyes.

Mousefever
05-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Overall I did love the episode -- and when Kurt's dad stood up for him to Finn it totally brought tears to my eyes.

Yes. I was very happy for my 12 year old to see that.

Amy

Granny Jill A
06-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Bring on Da Funk? Last night's episode was SO embarrassing. They took a pretty good song by Quinn and turned it into an obscenity with the fake bellies bouncing around. I was appalled.

Also the verbal/sexual fencing between Mr. Schuster and Sue Sylvester should stop. I know he's doing it to mess with her, but enough already.

The writers had better get back on track or they are going to lose a huge fan of the show. Me.

DisneyPrincess21
06-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Bring on Da Funk? Last night's episode was SO embarrassing. They took a pretty good song by Quinn and turned it into an obscenity with the fake bellies bouncing around. I was appalled.

Also the verbal/sexual fencing between Mr. Schuster and Sue Sylvester should stop. I know he's doing it to mess with her, but enough already.

The writers had better get back on track or they are going to lose a huge fan of the show. Me.

I do agree. They are getting way off track with some of their stuff. I think they are getting close to making the fatal error many hit shows make, they think they are so big and have so many fans, that they can do whatever the want. I think if they keep with that idea for much longer they will end up becoming a "one hit wonder" of t.v shows.

Quinn's part was really awkard and fake, i know girls that far along would not be able to, nor have the energy to be bouncing around and getting down and up off the groud. And what was the whole point of the thing anyway?

I hate what Jessie did to Rachel, that broke my heart to see someone who use to "love her" be so cruel.

I also am growing tired of the Sue bringing down the glee club story line every single week. Sue hates glee, glee hates Sue, Sue hates Will, Will hates Sue, we get it! Enough already. They really need to move on to a different story line there.

I think the writters need to get back on track with what made us love the show in the first place, or they may not come back to many fans in the 2nd season.

PirateLover
06-04-2010, 03:04 PM
I kind of disagree that the show is losing it's way. I feel like it's always been sort of over the top, with adult themes and ridiculous subplots. Some episodes are crazier than other but on the whole I don't think it's any worse now than it was in the beginning. The Mr. Shue-Sue Sylvester rivalry is a key aspect of the show. Like Newman and Jerry Seinfeld or Boris and Natasha with Rocky and Bullwinkle, this is kind of a foundation of the show that I doubt will be going away anytime soon.

Granny Jill A
06-04-2010, 04:05 PM
I kind of disagree that the show is losing it's way. I feel like it's always been sort of over the top, with adult themes and ridiculous subplots. Some episodes are crazier than other but on the whole I don't think it's any worse now than it was in the beginning. The Mr. Shue-Sue Sylvester rivalry is a key aspect of the show. Like Newman and Jerry Seinfeld or Boris and Natasha with Rocky and Bullwinkle, this is kind of a foundation of the show that I doubt will be going away anytime soon.

I see the tongue-in-cheek sometimes, but other times it's just plain meaness amplified. I would like to see the "good guys" win over the meanies once in a while. Just to restore my faith in the show.

NotaGeek
06-04-2010, 06:49 PM
I see the tongue-in-cheek sometimes, but other times it's just plain meaness amplified. I would like to see the "good guys" win over the meanies once in a while. Just to restore my faith in the show.
I think the point is to exaggerate the geeks -- so winning once in a while would make it less, well, geeky.

Granny Jill A
06-07-2010, 02:30 PM
I think the point is to exaggerate the geeks -- so winning once in a while would make it less, well, geeky.

They have to remain "likeable" in the process.

There was an irritating friend name Sock on the TV show, Reaper. I liked Reaper, but not Sock. He had no redeeming qualities. That's what I'm afraid will happen to Glee.

MNNHFLTX
06-07-2010, 04:54 PM
They have to remain "likeable" in the process.

There was an irritating friend name Sock on the TV show, Reaper. I liked Reaper, but not Sock. He had no redeeming qualities. That's what I'm afraid will happen to Glee.If you're referring to Sue on Glee, I think they've shown that she has some redeeming qualities. She has a soft-spot for her developmentally-disabled sister on the show and carried that forward into putting a cheerleader on her squad that also has Down Syndrome. And she is not without her own insecurities, as was shown on Olivia Newton John episode a while back.

And the Geeks do occasionally "win", but often find out that the end result is not as satisfying as they thought it would be (as with Mercedes making the Cheerios).

I think the show has stayed true to itself. However, I could do with Sue making less "hair" jokes to Will. That is getting old.

DisneyPrincess21
06-07-2010, 06:25 PM
However, I could do with Sue making less "hair" jokes to Will. That is getting old.

I agree, but I did like the one about being able to oil up her wok with his hair. :funny:

Melanie
06-07-2010, 06:59 PM
I agree, but I did like the one about being able to oil up her wok with his hair. :funny:

One per episode is funny. 10 in one is too much!

Granny Jill A
06-08-2010, 01:53 PM
If you're referring to Sue on Glee, I think they've shown that she has some redeeming qualities.

I think the show has stayed true to itself. However, I could do with Sue making less "hair" jokes to Will. That is getting old.

Sue is the one you love to "boo" for sure. I did enjoy the show featuring her sweet sister.

I personally LOVE Will's hair, and his dimpled chin, and his great voice, and....... well, everything. I wish Sue would focus her energies on something or someone else for a while.

smcd
06-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Is it really the season finale tonight? Hope not but I think it may be. :-(

I wasn't as thrilled with the Funk episode - but actually, I'm not a Funk genre fan. The Sue and Will scene was a bit weird but it always turns out that whenever Will tries to be "bad" he always regrets it.

"There was an irritating friend name Sock on the TV show, Reaper. I liked Reaper, but not Sock. " (from Granny Jill A)
Actually, we loved Sock on Reaper! :blush:

MNNHFLTX
06-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Okay, so the Glee club didn't win regionals and there were a few Will hair jokes in there, but tonight's episode made me tear up a bit. I especially liked "To Sir, With Love". It's an outdated song, for sure, but a good one.

Nice season finale. :)

DisneyPrincess21
06-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Tonight's episode was exactly why I feel in love with Glee originally. There were so many parts of the show I loved, The kids singing to Will "To Sir with love" was very sweet, even though it is an outdated song, I think it fit very well and I liked their version.

Loved Finn and Rachel's stuff, when they were singing their first song at the competition I was teary eyed. I am glad they are back together.

I thought it was wonderful how Sue softened a little and allowed the Glee club to remain another year, I think a little more softer moments with Sue is good, like her with her sister.

I loved Will and Puck's song "Somewhere over the rainbow" that version has always been one of my favorite's and I am excited to buy it on itunes.

Loved that Rachel's mom adopted Puck and Quinn's baby and named her Beth. :)

Overall, I really enjoyed tonight's episode, and I am already excited to see what is to come in the next season.

Btw,I heard who Emma's new love interested is, and it is very exciting! (I have always thought he was one of those "dreamy" guys who gets better with age) If you want to know who it is PM me.

DisneyPrincess21
06-09-2010, 01:02 AM
I forgot to mention I loved the "Song Of The South/Splash Mountain" reference Sue made.

Melanie
06-09-2010, 06:45 AM
I loved it, don't get me wrong, but it was almost tied up too nicely. I guess it's a clean slate for next season. I'll miss Glee!

Granny Jill A
06-09-2010, 01:10 PM
I loved it, don't get me wrong, but it was almost tied up too nicely. I guess it's a clean slate for next season. I'll miss Glee!

I will also miss it until next season. My friend and I predicted that the kids would NOT win the competition. Although I was surprised they didn't even place. Leaves all kinds of opportunities for next year.

LOVED the Journey songs and Vocal Adrenaline's version of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Hey, and Sue showed her "nice" side for a change. Yippee!

Granny Jill A
06-09-2010, 01:17 PM
"There was an irritating friend name Sock on the TV show, Reaper. I liked Reaper, but not Sock. " (from Granny Jill A)

Actually, we loved Sock on Reaper! :blush:

Tyler Labine tried to take the same character to a new show and it didn't work very well for him. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who didn't LOVE him. :D

Melanie
06-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Okay, so the Glee club didn't win regionals and there were a few Will hair jokes in there

Oh Beth, when the Will hair joke showed up in the first minute of the program, I thought we were in trouble. LOL

JanetMegan
06-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Been meaning to come in here and comment for a week or more re: the over the top stuff you guys mentioned a week or more back. I think the over the top stuff is sort of what keeps this show interesting and funny. I guess it is why I tuned in in the first place. I thought last night's birthing scene intersperced with B. Rhapsody was SO over the top yet ab-so-lute-ly hilarious! While I wasn't as keen on the Funk episode it had some redeeming qualities. You know on the 3rd cd (which I am enjoying as much as the first two) it actually has the Lady Gaga episode was supposed to be AFTER the Funk episode. When watching both I realized I don't think there was anything that couldn't have been swapped and I was wondering why they swapped it as I felt the Gaga episode was a much stronger lead in to the finale episode.

I loved Sue last night, I just knew she voted for them, a softy deep down.

I must disagree with someone above here though about the Somewhere Over the Rainbow, I'm SOOO over that song and that version-just overdone to DEATH lately...

Loved the Journey Medley though and will be picking up the special cd ;)

DisneyPrincess21
06-10-2010, 09:55 AM
I must disagree with someone above here though about the Somewhere Over the Rainbow, I'm SOOO over that song and that version-just overdone to DEATH lately...

:blush: That would be me.
I personally love the version, but that is why we all have different taste, it would be boring to live in a world with everything the same and everyone liking the same things.

JanetMegan
06-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Nothing personal of course ;) I actually am over that song in general, not just that version ha ha!

DisneyPrincess21
06-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Nothing personal of course ;) I actually am over that song in general, not just that version ha ha!

:secret: LOL