PDA

View Full Version : Riverside Mill or Sassagoula for breakfast/lunch?

wdwluv
04-12-2010, 09:40 AM
20 questions for y'all this morning. :mickey:

PetefromRI
04-12-2010, 09:49 AM
We love the Beniets(sp.) at the POFQ but Riverside Mills is a much bigger and better foodcourt.I'd eat at wherever I was staying.

wdwluv
04-12-2010, 10:01 AM
We are staying at POR - a friend of mine mentioned they would walk to POFQ cuz they love the beniets! (I Dont know how to spell it either! :-P) and she loved the theming to...

DVC2004
04-12-2010, 10:11 AM
As stated Riverside's food court is much bigger. It was very crowded at breakfrast but I found both Food Courts to be dead at lunch time.

TheDuckRocks
04-12-2010, 11:10 AM
The walk between the Port Orleans resorts is an enjoyable one along the river. On another one of your posts I noticed you are staying at POR. To me the walk is wonderful and personally I love some of the New Orleans influences at the foodcourt at POFQ. Beignets at breakfast or for a snack and a muffeletta sandwich for lunch or dinner = Yummy!
BTW - did you know that as "sister" resorts you may use the cute pool with the sea serpent at POFQ. Pool hopping is a big no-no at Disney but this is one exception to the rule.

elmjimmlm
04-12-2010, 11:35 AM
We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at POR and love it... We have not been to FQ yet but my DB talks about how great their food is so we will try it this year...:thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
04-12-2010, 12:26 PM
We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at POR and love it... We have not been to FQ yet but my DB talks about how great their food is so we will try it this year...:thumbsup:

..hey it's me....the "DB"

....the FQ meatball sub and the beginets are the best things ever !! It's a short walk or boat ride over from Riverside to the FQ and vise / versa....the Riverside food court is bigger and Boatwrights is pretty good as well....I'd say staying at either place you got a bunch of choices, which is nice !!!! :cool: