PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant and dining alone

jenperich
04-11-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm hoping to be pregnant during our next trip in October. My DH, MIL, and I will be spending one day visiting Harry Potter, however they will also be spending a second day there. If I am pregnant, I will only be spending one day there with them. So...here is my question.

Where do you suggest I eat on that day alone? We will be staying at BLT and I hope to be going to Fantasmic that night - by myself. :unsure: I know my way around Disney transportation, so anywhere is fine...just curious. Thanks!

elorac
04-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Congrats on your first home trip!!!

If it were me, I would book the Fantasmic Dinner Package and go to the Hollywood Brown Derby.

BugeyedMuggy
04-12-2010, 09:46 AM
If you do get pregnant you won't be dining alone :funny: Sorry I couldn't resist. But to answer your question I would suggest The Wave for dinner if your staying at BLT.

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-12-2010, 09:57 AM
If I were you, I'd be at the F&W fest eating (without abandon, remorse or guilt!) my way around the world and then make my way over to Fantasmic. Well, that's if you have a hopper pass. If not, then I'd try the Wave at BLT, Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea - caffine free tea of course!, Brown Derby is also another great suggestion.....

I would also consider going to the Poly, getting some sushi at the sushi bar (COOKED OF COURSE!!!! - MAY I SUGGEST THE SHRIMP TEMPURA ROLL) a fruity non-alcoholic drink to go and eat on the beach or outside table (weather permitting) and then making my way over to DHS.

So many possibilities! Good luck and here's some baby dust... :tink: