PDA

View Full Version : Magical Racing Tour

MarknTara
04-11-2010, 04:46 PM
If anybody out there has played Walt Disney World Magical Racing Tour, I have a question for you! I love this game, and beat it several times in preparation for my last trip (SO excited!). I think the game is really fun, and difficult enough for older kids to play too! Does anybody know if Disney ever made another game like this one? If not, I really think they should because it's so much fun. Perhaps they could include some newer rides or vamp up the graphics!:mickey:

MickeyLa
04-11-2010, 08:18 PM
I don't have an answer, but I like this game too!It's been a long time since I've played. Maybe I'll have to dust it off and give it a whirl again!

DVC2004
04-11-2010, 09:07 PM
I have heard of this game but can never find it (used as I think it's no longer made)! Bummer. It looks really fun for Disney fans!

Laughin' place
04-12-2010, 05:20 PM
It is fun, for all ages. One of my faves, and my boys (13 and 17) still play. And beat me...
There was a fun Disney golf, too, that we break out now and then. They are both "out of print" but readily available on ebay, etc

DVC2004
04-12-2010, 06:14 PM
It is fun, for all ages. One of my faves, and my boys (13 and 17) still play. And beat me...
There was a fun Disney golf, too, that we break out now and then. They are both "out of print" but readily available on ebay, etc

I saw one on Amazon for Gameboy Color, which I know can be played on one of our older Gameboys. I think I might pick it up, it seems like it would be worth it and they aren't asking too much for it.

MarknTara
05-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Haha! I'm just so glad to hear other people know what it is, most people have no idea what I'm raving about. I really think they could make such an awesome version now, but the empire's so huge, I doubt they would think to revive the game. :(